NYX Professional Makeup In Your Element Lipstick Wind Collection uploaded by Crayoff F.NYX Professional Makeup In Your Element Lipstick Wind Collection uploaded by yancy f.
3 colors available

BY NYX

In Your Element Lipstick Wind Collection - A match made in makeup heaven! NYX Professional Makeup's In Your Element Lipstick Wind Collection pairs perfectly with their breeze-inspired eyeshadow palette, In Your Element Wind Shadow Palette. These exclusive lip colors come in seriously rich shades and finishes - from glossy nude, to matte navy blue and metallic brown with blue pearl. Encased in a sleek, black lacquered case, each lipstick's luxurious magnetic closure seals with a click. - In Your Element Lipstick Wind Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA
Subira J.
Subira J.
Athens , GA
Review for: Glossy Nude
Really is nothing bad to say about MAC products. Their quality, they last long, and the best thing is it looks different on everyone. Some of my friends and I tried this on and it looked like a different lipstick color on each of us. Mac is versatile and it also is a long lasting color. I can't find anything to complain about except for the price! You already know what I'm talking about these are way too expensive. But you get what you pay for.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Matte Navy
I adore NYX and all of their lipstick collections. Aside from their liquid lipsticks, this is by far the best they've come out with. This color is extreme pigmented, especially for being so dark. The consistency is buttery and easy to work with. I will most definitely continue to buy from this brand!
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Metallic Brown Blue
I love dark color lipsticks, can't wait for fall to start using them. The package is nice, and color is as it looks on the pictures. Easy to apply, fast coverage. Not long lasting, but it last a decent amount of time. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone who loves darker colors like me!
Eden P.
Eden P.
Troy, NY
Review for: Glossy Nude
NYX is one of my favorite brands and this is one of the reasons why! The lip products are outstanding. So creamy and pigmented and usually long wearing. This shade is incredible and looks smoky and sultry with any eye look. Love this formula and the shade. Would definitely recommend this product!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Glossy Nude
Great lipsticks!! I love nyx the brand is amazing and these lipsticks are nothing less they apply nice on the lips there not drying at all the colors are opaque and last on the lips for a good amount of time. I like this shade because I love my nudes and it's super pretty!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Review for: Glossy Nude
There's nothing negative I can say about this lipstick or brand. The lipstick is long-lasting and for the price, you cannot beat this. I love to pair it with their lip pencils as well. GREAT VALUE! I recommend to all my friends all the time.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
Review for: Glossy Nude
Super soft and creamy. Compliments my Latina fair skinned tone. I love a great nude and I had these for a long time. They last forever even when I use to wear it on a daily. It's matte but gives a nice satin finish. Wears great throughout the day.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Review for: Glossy Nude
This is the best inexpensive lipstick I own I absolutely love this brand and this color! The price is perfect and you can find this at your local drugstore it's amazing ! I would definitely buy this color again !
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
Review for: Glossy Nude
This is such a great affordable lipstick. I goes on very smooth and looks stunning with any look. It doesn't last all day but it's very easy to reapply. It is not drying at all it's actually a bit moisturizing.
Shanna D.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
Review for: Metallic Brown Blue
NYX is where it's at, people! Their lipsticks go on so smooth and wear wonderfully. Little to no touch ups, lasting color, true to the color the tube says it will be. Would definitely recommend for the price!
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
It lasts long???
T.E.M ­čĺ×.
T.E.M ­čĺ×.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isn't it a little bit too dark???
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try this, is it worth trying?
Loany N.