Nyx Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up! Primer

Nyx Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up! Primer

Nyx Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up! Primer is inspired by honey's golden glow. The primer neutralizes the appearance of discoloration and redness. The innovative light-reflective gold flecks create a luminous look that will help keep your skin looking radiant all day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nyx Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up! Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Damaris P.
Stevenson, AL
Nyx Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up! Primer uploaded by Damaris P.
Love this primer so much it makes your foundation application much smoother. I have dry skin so I like to pair this primer with matte foundations. 10/10 recommend. If you want to see how I created the look above follow me on Tiktok: damarispalucha_
Batel O.
Los Angeles, CA
Nyx Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up! Primer uploaded by Batel O.
I’m not sure how this honey do me up primer has such high reviews but I actually hate it. It makes me break out and to meet a super sticky and doesn’t do its job as being a good primer. I would not recommend this again I’m not sure how it has such great reviews because I think it is so poorly made. I think twice before you use it and end up with cystic acne.
Seher N.
frisco
it is tacky and makes my makeup stay for a long time. I have been using this product for about a year and it is my go to primer. It also had a glow which goes through my makeup and had a luminous touch.
Adina T.
Omaha, NE
I seen this product on TikTok as a dupe for the Milk hydro grip. I haven’t used the milk one due to the price, but I wanted to try something like it. It makes your face feel nice and cool and dewy. My make up sits on it beautifully. I will continue to purchase this product!

Looking for your answer?