NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder

Keep it glassy all-day long with the NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder! As Step 2 of the 3-Step High Glass Skin Regimen, this versatile formula was designed to be worn over High Glass Face Primer or the foundation of choice for a high glow. Available in light-reflecting shades which stretch across light to deep skin tones (light, medium, and deep), each shimmering powder sets your makeup and gives the complexion a sleek and polished glass-like glow.Glass skin, defined: Evolving from K-Beauty dedication to a healthy, glowy, hydrated-looking, complexion, "glass skin" refers to skin that looks translucent, smooth and reflective-just like a pane of glass.All NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified.

Finishing powder infused with micro pearls; Gives appearance of healthy, glassy skin; Maintains the appearance of glass skin while also absorbing excess surface oil; Shades for light, medium & dark skin tones; Cruelty-free

is this a brightening powder
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder!
Knoxville, TN
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Lela J.
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Lela J.
Review for: Medium
I received this set complementary from @influenster for testing and review!! 😍 So there’s a primer: super light wait! It was a great primer but has a lovely gift of shimmer!✨ I was nervous when I received this set because I thought it was going to be too shimmery🤔...300% not the case! It went on smooth and made for a perfect palette for my foundation!! ☺️Next is the finishing powder! I loved how soft this powder was! Once again packed with just the right amount of shimmer but surprisingly not too much!! This was great for eliminating shine while keeping the glow! Lastly is the illuminating powder!! This was my favorite of the trio because it’s very buildable! It has a elegant shimmer but can be built up for a much more intense look!! All in all- I give these products 4 out of 5 stars!! It’s an amazing set when it comes to quality for the tier of makeup. I was pleased that the shimmer wasn’t as “glassy” as described! For me this was a plus- however if this is what you wanted from the products you might be a bit disappointed😐! I would personally purchase these items in the future! 💕
Westerville, OH
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Laura C.
It’s not a setting powder, but more of a brightening powder. I applied this all over, and I looked GLOWY! I had to basically restart my makeup. I would first use a setting powder, and then use this powder in areas you want to brighten, like under your eyes, forehead, etc. it does give a nice natural glow, but it did cause creasing so make sure to set before hand. I don’t think I’d really use this unless my under eyes needed a pop. I received this as gift in exchange for my review
Austin, TX
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Yvonne R.
Review for: Light
I was 100% sure that I wasn’t going to like this product. When I’m look for a powder I was this matte finish to my skin so when I got this voxbox for this. I was think oh no I’m not going to like this and never use it again. I went in this with open mind did my makeup and when I applied this finishing powder ... OMG! I actually like it! It give your skin this natural glow! I thought it was going to shimmer everywhere but no very natural.... do keep in mind if you are like me and love matte makeup looks I wouldn’t recommend this! I would use this to change up my makeup look but not replace my makeup look But if you love glowing/illuminating looks 100% recommended this whole line! I received this product free for my honest opinion.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Maria M.
I was a little scared to use it, as I’m in my 30s and I was going out with my children. Don’t wanna be that embarrassing mom 😅. The first day I went a little light handed and I saw a little glow not much I was fine with that, the next few days I decided to use a little more each day. On the last day I was really glowing, might have gone a little to far ha. I did like it when I went light handed just a little glow was nice for me. It also did keep my make up in place as I have combo skin, usually my make up melts in my t-zone and depending on the powder I use it can melt in an hour. At the end of the day my makeup looked better than I had expected. I did receive this for complimentary testing purposes
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Medium
Kinda hard to open but this is a great product I receive from influenster complimentary and nyx thankyou for testing purposes, I love this new line and the finishing powder is the last perfect touch leaves you looking finished but not over done .
Merrillville, IN
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Erica P.
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Erica P.
Review for: Medium
This is a very smooth applicable product! It works well with absorbing oils and giving the an great finished look! It has some shimmer to it but not overbearing. It’s buildable so it definitely has the potential to be more shimmery! I’ll be adding this to my routine! It’s the product on the left in the pic posted.
Bowie, MD
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashley H.
Review for: Light
As Step2 of the 3Step High Glass Skin Regimen, this versatile formula was designed to be worn over the High Glass Primer or the Foundation of choice for a high glow. I love that you can keep it glassy all day long, with each shimmering powder sets your makeup & gives the complexion a sleek & polished glass like glow. I like how you can buy the makeup brushes made for this skin regimen & you can build your coverage, but do it in circular motions. Also love that it really gives the appearance of healthy, glassy skin, and while maintaining that look your skin is also absorbing excess surface oil. And for someone with combo skin, I can’t complain on that.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The biggest, biggest stand out point for me with this finishing powder is that I don't feel it gave me a "glass skin" look. It instead made my skin look more as if it were an oil type shine, and made my pores visible even without looking for them. Just kind of in your face "here we are!" It might be different with a different primer, but I did what was recommended - Glass Shine Primer, Glass Shine Finishing Powder, Glass Shine highlight. The only saving grace was that a little bit want a LONG way, and it was easy to tell where I had already applied it.
Boca Raton, FL
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Finishing Powder uploaded by Stephanie F.
Review for: Medium
I received this as a complimentary sample from Influenster. But I must say I was extremely surprised. I got all three items, the primer, finishing powder and highlighter. But I barely ever use finishing powder, especially if it has shine. My oils peek through enough with my combo oily skin to make me look glowy. BUT I did do a wear test (it’ll be up on my Youtube really soon @Fonslayca) and this did not make me look like an oil slick. I was surprised and for those who don’t like too much of a blinding highlight or even just want a slight natural glow you could put this on the high points of your cheek bones and be on your way.
Englewood, CO
Review for: Light
I got to try this product complimentary and I was actually surprised but how pleased I was with it. I’m very particular about finishing powder but this one is good for a night out. If you like the full on dewey look, then you’ll want to use this entire collection. I personally don’t like to come off too Dewey, so when using the other products in this line, I dabbed it lightly over areas where I applied highlighter and maybe quickly over my nose and forehead. The product is very light and you definitely get a slight sheen when it’s used on its own. I would totally recommend this to a friend.