NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer

Create a perfect base for an all-day luminous glow look with NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer. As Step 1 of the 3-Step High Glass Skin Regimen*, this gorgeous formula is infused with light-reflecting pearls to create the illusion of translucent glass skin with a high glow. Silky to the touch, it glides on smoothly, creating a fresh and healthy look that can be worn alone or under foundation for high glow, prolonged wear. Available in flattering shades for a wide range of skin tones.Glass skin, defined: Evolving from K-Beauty dedication to a healthy, glowy, hydrated-looking complexion, "glass skin" refers to skin that looks translucent, smooth and reflective-just like a pane of glass.All NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified.

Part of the first-ever pro High Glass Skin Regime featuring different shades for a wide range of skin tones; Creamy formula infused with micro pearls; Gives appearance of luminous, glass skin; Cruelty-free

Do we like this trend ?
Does it blur your pores??
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it any good? Has it made anyone break out? I have really sensitive skin, so please let me know if it is any good and it if cause any skin problems. Thank you !
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer!
camon
Review for: Moonbeam, Sandy Glow
Achetez récemment j adore ce produit je l utilise lors de mes shooting photo pour plus de resultat
Dracut, MA
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by La B.
Review for: Sandy Glow
The high glass line did not captivate my attention initially. I am however so glad I gave it a chance. I tested the primer, finishing powder and highlight simultaneously. I am very impressed. Not only are the products long wearing but they provide a healthy glow depending on the amount of product applied. Your skin but better summarizes this new release. My initial concern was that this line would be too glittery, gimmicky and too shiny upon application. The resolution is less is more. The primer can be worn alone or with your favorite foundation/BB cream. The primer does reflect shiny particles as though there is evidence of glitter once applied. Not to worry. As the foundation/BB cream is applied, the two products will fuse together so effortlessly and the shiny aspect will diffuse. The most exciting part is that this primer is women of color friendly. Women of color can also wear it alone to even out the skin for a no makeup look. I tested this primer on a few occasions and once for about 22 hours and my makeup was still amazing given the price point. No exaggerating. I do work very long hours some days during the week and so testing products is my specialty. I typically push the wear test of products for as long as I can to truly test out the claims. It is risky for my skin but I love what I do. Keep in mind I do have normal to dry skin. Oily skin types can use this primer in conjunction with a matte primer where applicable. I would recommend and repurchase this line. I also think a pump would have been beneficial. I must say I have always been a fan of NYX cosmetics but lately the company has been outdoing themselves each time a new product is released.
Los Angeles, CA
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Latife W.
Review for: Rose Quartz
So far, I’ve only used E.L.F. Primers because of how well they worked on my face and how inexpensive they are but I think I’d use this instead from now on. I have combination skin and in certain areas of my face it gets super oily so I can’t use certain primers because they make my face super oily. I was worried that that will be the case with this primer as well but so far this primer has been treating me right. I like how this primer itself already illuminates my face. I also like the rosy tint of the Rose Quartz color. This primer in a way lifts my make up! I noticed using this primer on my eye lids and using a shadow base after really makes my shadow pop. Overall, I like it so far and if it continues being this great I’ll definitely ditch the E.L.F. Primer and spend a bit more on this one! Picture: Primer Only!
Knoxville, TN
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Lela J.
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Lela J.
Review for: Sandy Glow
I received this set complementary from @influenster for testing and review!! 😍 So there’s a primer: super light wait! It was a great primer but has a lovely gift of shimmer!✨ I was nervous when I received this set because I thought it was going to be too shimmery🤔...300% not the case! It went on smooth and made for a perfect palette for my foundation!! ☺️Next is the finishing powder! I loved how soft this powder was! Once again packed with just the right amount of shimmer but surprisingly not too much!! This was great for eliminating shine while keeping the glow! Lastly is the illuminating powder!! This was my favorite of the trio because it’s very buildable! It has a elegant shimmer but can be built up for a much more intense look!! All in all- I give these products 4 out of 5 stars!! It’s an amazing set when it comes to quality for the tier of makeup. I was pleased that the shimmer wasn’t as “glassy” as described! For me this was a plus- however if this is what you wanted from the products you might be a bit disappointed😐! I would personally purchase these items in the future! 💕
Alexandria, VA
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Claudia K.
Review for: Moonbeam
I felt that the consistency of this primer was good and what I normally gravitate towards. In the NYX line in general I’ve used Hydra Touch Primer, Pore Filler, and all 3 of the Studio Perfect Primers. The consistency of this primer is very similar to the green Studio Perfect Primer & Hydra Touch but the finish is definitely shiny or glassy looking as the name suggests. The primer did fill in my pores and smooth my skin before I applied a powder on top. I did not like the shiny effect on the hollows of my cheeks or forehead as the shine would accentuate your pores. However, this primer is very hydrating and I noticed it contains Squalane which the other primers I have don’t contain that. I think the Squalane in the primer makes it very slick and very blendable. My pan stick foundation and concealer blended further across my face than I could normally do on top of other primers. The shade Moonbeam I have looks just like the shiny strip on the outside of the bottle and is the right shade for my skin tone.
Earlimart, CA
Review for: Moonbeam
Definitely different from all primers that I've used in the past! My crazy combination skin is definitely something that is hard to find products for definitely in the winter and here we are it's winter time and my oily skn starts to drive me crazy about this time of year. Usually dewy primers are not so good with my skin, however the Dewy consistency of the nyx high glass primer is amazing and it lays the foundation for my makeup perfectly. I give it a five star rating because I've honestly never put anything on my face before that has worked so well with my combination skin and I have acne scars and I have wrinkles that my makeup creases into my face even with a primer even with a silicone primer but this primer I don't know it's like magic... I definitely am going to keep this in my makeup bag.
Alamo, TX
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Rosario S.
I really wasn't expecting for the product to be so good. I was impressed with how glossy it was. Definitely going into my list of make up must have items. I really love how all three items compliment each other and the final look is so radiant. I am pleased.
Norwalk, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Moonbeam
I bought this after reading all the great reviews on here after it was sent in a Voxbox. It's actually pretty good. I have combination skin that's very dry in the winter and this felt amazing on my skin. I used a little less than I would with foundation and was very pleased with the finish. It did help with my fine lines and gave a nice light shimmer. My foundation didn't settle into my pores and it definitely is long lasting. I think I would absolutely love this for summer when I don't wear foundation very often. I also bought the finishing powder and the two go very nicely together. There's less shimmer than you think when you first start putting it on, I really want sure I would like it. The second time I used it I really loved it. I do wish it blurred my pores a little more, but I do have large pores.
Review for: Rose Quartz
I ended up liking this primer more than I thought! Influenster sent me this product to review and I can say I was definitely nervous to try a “glass” product as I have oily skin. Normally by midday, the last thing I want is to make my skin shinier. But I will say the primer looks good on the skin and definitely looks more glass than shiny. If you’re nervous, give it a try. Definitely brightens the skin and makes you look more awake in the morning. It goes on very glassy, but when you add foundation it turns into more of a glow than like a highlighter. My only issue is it causes certain foundations to crumble. I haven’t figured out if it’s my skincare or foundation that doesn’t really mix but I’d be willing to work on it to use this primer.
Las Vegas, NV
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Vero C.
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer uploaded by Vero C.
Review for: Moonbeam
Ok with this primer I immediately noticed that it left my face a lil greasy looking , but it is primer so my foundation did apply good. Also noticed my face felt a little sticky so that’s why I gave it only 4 stars but other that that it’s works and does what it is intended to do.