BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil, No01 Alabaster, 004 Ounce

Skin imperfections, beware! When it comes to covering up discoloration, our new Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil does NOT mess around. Available in 20 blendable shades, this luxurious concealer is a master at spot concealing.

A full coverage concealer infused with coconut oil.; This long-lasting formula masks discolorations and imperfections.; Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades to accommodate a wider range of skin tones, our concealer doesn't crease or cake and leaves skin with a dewy, luminous finish.; After applying foundation, use on any problem areas that need extra coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil, No.01 Alabaster, 0.04 Ounce!
Annie G.
WILMINGTON, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
The concealer is pretty good. Hard to blend since it is a stick. The shade was perfect for medium to fair skin tone.
Yadira M.
I usually use Thai to defund my eyebrows . It gets the work done it’s easier to use a pencil concealer since it will define the eyebrows better
Amanda B.
Elk Grove
This product thought me I am not a fan on the crayon concealers. It was so tacky I had a hard time blending it, even my friend asked me if I forgot to blend my concealer.
Betty P.
Biscayne Park, FL
Excellent for the corners of the eye, brow lid and orbital bone under-eyes; which is hard to come by. Looks beautiful as a highlight for a woman with deep set eyes. As for zits would not recommend. Tired of reviews of woman who are not using specific products correctly for their skin type.
hairstylist L.
canton
I love this pencil because it's very smooth and it does exactly what you can do with it it's draw draw a mark over any spot that you need to draw a line through it's very simple packaging very convenient easy to use
Brooke W.
Apple Valley, MN
Wanted to love it but it creased as the day went on. Showed my wrinkles too much. Seemed thick but oily texture
Tonie C.
Willard, MO
This is a wonderful product! I actually carry this around with me! Great price point
Saeyoun L.
sandy
Purchased at: Target
I use this to shape my eyebrows and they work fabulous they be looking on fleek go get them
Krystal P.
Newton, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy to apply and covers well. Is definitely a little greasy, but once set with powder, it has staying power.
Amel A.
DC
Purchased at: Target
I am not sure how I felt about this product it was a little difficult to blend on my opinion. It was light though and covered my red bumps. I only put a light powder after and it holds up for a while. I don't think it will do well in heat or sweat, just based on the way the product feels.

Looking for your answer?