BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil, Cocoa, 004 Ounce

NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil, Cocoa, 0.04 Ounce

Skin imperfections, beware! When it comes to covering up discoloration, our new Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil does NOT mess around. Available in 20 blendable shades, this luxurious concealer is a master at spot concealing.

A perfectly sized concealer pencil that hides imperfections and discolorations while providing the coverage you need for an even-looking complexion.; This versatile pencil effectively conceals spots, masks imperfections, and can be used to add brightness underneath the eyes.; Available in 20 accommodating shades, this one-of-a-kind concealer provides full, natural looking coverage without ever looking or feeling too thick.; Wear it under or over foundation or on bare skin for a radiant, clear, healthy-looking complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Pencil, Cocoa, 0.04 Ounce!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,301 reviews
Review for: Cocoa, Cocoa
I have this concealer pencil in “Cocoa”. I have very fair skin, so I don’t use it as a concealer. I use it to cream contour. It is the perfect colour for contouring. It creates a very natural coloured shadow. The formula is very creamy and it blends out easily and quickly. It lasts all day, but I do set it with powder. The pencil makes contouring my nose and lips so easy because of the fine, pointed tip. It is a very affordable product, especially when compared to contour creams. I highly recommend this concealer as cream contour.

Looking for your answer?