MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNYX
Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 027 fl oz

NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz

Gotcha Covered Concealer always has your back! Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, our waterproof, full coverage concealer effectively covers up discolorations and imperfections without creasing or caking. Infused with coconut oil, this highly blendable concealer also leaves your face with a healthy-looking glow.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [nano], Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Beige
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [nano], Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Sand

Deep
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [nano], Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

A mí parecer para mí tipo de piel no me funcionó, pero al usarlo con otra persona dejo un acabado muy bonito, aún así no me he animado a probarlo demasiado pero tiene muy buena textura.
Hola chicas ustedes que opinan de la marca Nix professional y sus productos veganos , me puede ayudar a tener una critica más amplia por favor.. Dejen sus comentarios y respuesta en el post , Muchas gracias
[product:nyx-gotcha-covered-concealer] who did use this product and what can you tell me about its?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...at Ulta not expecting much and was so happily surprised. It gave me the full coverage I have been looking for in a creamy consistency. It does not crease at all and stays put all day. I honestly like this better that the Dermablend concealer and it is super inexpensive.in reviews
the coverage of this concealer is really, really good. it covers up my dark circles which is not easily done and most concealers i have tried to do not make a dent. it stays on extremely well, almost too well. you will definitely need a make up remover to get it off.in reviews
...blends well and covers well. it is thick and i wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. it looks great when set with a setting powder.in reviews
Margaret H.
I've been using the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer for awhile now and love it, but I'm always on the hunt for cheaper alternatives. I picked this up from Ulta thinking that it could be a possible dupe and I'm happy to report that it is! The consistency is almost exactly the same, much thicker than traditional concealers but perfect for the under eye area. I squeeze a small amount on the back of my hand, warm it up & apply with my finger. I've found that to be the best way to apply for the most coverage. I ALWAYS set it with a setting powder, otherwise it will look greasy. The only negative is the shade range, I picked up the lightest shade and it still seems just a little too dark -- I would go a shade down than you normally would!
Tara C.
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by Tara C.
Review for: Deep Caramel, Deep, Deep Honey, Cappuccino
I love this brand of Concealer Iv’e been using this brand for a while now when doing my eyebrows. I sometimes use this for foundation as well. Concealer is very versatile and can be use in many different ways.
Anu K.
W Sacramento, CA
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by Anu K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Beige
I really wanted to like this but every time i use this it creases really bad on me. Its not creamy consistency or a powder. It creases if I don’t set it and creases horribly when I go in to set it. Please give me tips if anyone has tried this product. I really wanted to love this. I am going to try again without setting it and using a very lightweight eye cream to see if that helps.
Ashley A.
Altoona, PA
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: Natural
I have tried so many concealers and I always go back to this one. Id be open to trying others but this gives me the least amount of lines with the anastasia cream contour I use. It also spreads super well with my beauty blender. The natural is perfect but sometimes mixed with the ivory it can give a more sheer effect!
єℓℓє Ѕ.
Washington, DC
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by єℓℓє Ѕ.
Hands down the best concealer I’ve used since another company that went belly up. Waterproof, check. Dewy finish, check. Blend able and build able, check. This stuff is so good that after they discontinued it I went to the internet to find private sellers to stock up. One tube last a really long time because one tiny bead of product goes SO far. You can honestly just use this to spot correct along with mascara and moisturizer and lip gloss and have a WHOLE natural face.
Shannon B.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Alabaster
I love Nyx Cosmetics!! This concealer is awesome! Nice buildable coverage from medium to full!!! It's only $6.99 @ Ulta Beauty!!!      Xoxo 😘
Miriam A.
Pine Bush, NY
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by Miriam A.
Loving this NYX concealer its waterproof and stays put but the coverage is a thumbs up. I have VERY BAD dark circles and this concealer did a miracle.
Ayeshah A.
Rosedale, NY
Just started using this. Has full coverage & is super easy to blend. I got the deep & sand shades so far
isabella P.
Chatham
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz uploaded by isabella P.
Review for: Soft Ivory
This stuff is really good for a full coverage concealer. I personally find it a bit heavy on the eyes so I only use it for special occasions. I would recommend using with a light powder and not anything too heavy.
Mariah Y.
Review for: Soft Ivory
I wanted to like this product because of the thickness of it, but I honestly think it’s too thick. Maybe I’m using the wrong beauty tools, but I feel like I can never blend it into my skin and it feels very thick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nuki M.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer Mocha - 0.27 fl oz who did use this product and what can you tell me about its?
Andrea N. il y a un an
It is a great product. I highly recommend it
Marta M.
Omegna
il y a un an
єℓℓє Ѕ. il y a un an
It sure is! Read my review! I kid you not it’s still true.