NYX Professional Makeup Faux Marble Lipstick - Primrose uploaded by Leonora M.

BY NYX

Faux Marble Lipstick - Brilliant hues artfully swirled together in just one lippie. Yep, the limited-edition NYX Professional Makeup Faux Marble Lipstick is a thing of beauty. Each color combination blends together as you swipe and becomes a seriously stunning shade of its very own, revealing that no two lipsticks are the same. Choose from four gorgeous colors that glide on soft and smooth while leaving lips with a satin finish. - Faux Marble Lipstick see more...

NYX Professional Makeup Faux Marble Lipstick - Primrose
  • "This is really good I love this product and it is very long lasting which i love I bought it from the internet because I love it And it has nice packaging which is a major plus and I recommend it to everybody especially to people who does not like too much makeup" in 3 reviews
Christina F.
New York
When i first came across this lipstick i found it interesting that it had pink and gray combined. Since it was limited edition i decided to purchase it to try it out. Boy was i not disappointed. Not only was it creamy when i applied it, but the two colors together made a beautiful dark pink shade, and it just so happens that it was just the shade i was looking for. Not only was it very moisturizing and a little glossy it lasted about 3 hours.
roxy J.
California
Not my Favorite product but works well with light skin tone had to give it to my mother because she is a yellow tone and it looks beautiful on her and her skin tone I bought it from Ulta ! Other than that I would recommend not my favorite again but a beautiful lip product
Eden H.
I bought this product because of how cute it looked. I returned it the next day. When I took off the cap, this horrible, water paint smell permeated my car. By the time I put it on and drove to my destination (20 minutes) I could not WAIT to take it off. It was honestly the most disgusting lipstick I've ever used.
Jordan T.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I gave this product a 2-Star rating because of the overall quality. I bought it at Ulta because of the packaging. It is good for the low price but it is not long lasting and did not have much pigment. Will not buy again.
Jolie-Dean H.
Lenoir
If you want a great long lasting lipstick with beautiful color I highly suggest this one. Not only is the packaging so beautiful but the marble lipstick looks amazing. I would definitely buy again if it weren’t so pricey! Overall great product.
Mackenzie K.
Beautiful in tube and beautiful on the lips. I recommend to everyone ! I bought it at Sephora on their website. Definitely met my expectations it’s so beautiful. And very long lasting too i wore it though my whole work day and i only had to reapply after lunch.   NYX Professional Makeup Faux Marble Lipstick - Primrose
JO$|Baenerys T.
Washington, DC
Not worth the purchase in my opinion. Did not show up on my lips and honestly looked like it was a tinted moisturizer or chapstick. It’s good that it was a limited edition because I wouldn’t advise against buying it.
Olivia N.
I have this one and the purple and berry colored ones. They’re beautiful colors and apply well. I just have a hard time getting over the strong chemical smell/taste!
Makayla E.
Winter Haven, FL
The lipstick is very visually pleasing, but when applied its sheer and doesn’t make a appealing color. I usually love Maybelline lipsticks but these are very disappointing.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Love this one! Smooth formula and adorable packaging. I love the fun aspect of the colors. I’m looking forward to trying other shades soon. I love the clear tube. I’m happy to recommend this one to anyone.