NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Long-Wear Liquid Liner Brown - 007 fl oz

Looking for next-level intensity? NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Long Lasting Liquid Liner is a waterproof, smudge-proof gel liner that dries down to a striking matte finish. Featuring a fine, flexible brush-tip applicator for killer precision, our Epic Wear Eye and Body Liner allows for easy application of countless artistic looks, from epic body paint designs to a dramatic graphic eye. Choose from high-impact colors, including our brown, white and best-selling black, plus our new on-trend hue sapphire. This gel liquid liner delivers semi-perm pro artistry with no crack, no bleed, no fade, for up to 3 days. All NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified. How to use: Apply directly to skin to draw precise lines. Let dry for a full three minutes and enjoy up to three days of wear! Pro-tip: Get creative and use your Epic Wear Liquid Liner to create waterproof body art! Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Long-Wear Liquid Liner Brown - 0.07 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Long-Wear Liquid Liner Brown - 0.07 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer K.
This product got 2 stars from me because while the pigment is great and it glides on nicely, i could NOT get it this off my eye. While yes i know its waterproof i tried a few things to get it off and other waterproof products were never this hard to get off. I shouldve taken a pic of my eye after scrubbing away. I only had it on for a few minutes and i didnt like how i did my wing turned out so i went to fix it up a little with a makeup wipe like i always do with any other liner and i started to panic because it would not come off. This has never happened this bad. My eye was so red and raw. I tried a few things too. A makeup remover cloth, makeup wipe and then 2 different makeup cleansers. I literally had to scrape the rest off with my nail. So to say the least i will never use this again or recommend it, which is weird to me because i see many people use this. #eyeliner #influenster
Stephanie C.
Pearl River, NY
These are so difficult to get off so make sure you do a perfect line. They last a long time I just don’t love that they are so difficult to get off. If you are doing an eye liner and expecting to be able to wipe the line with makeup remover to perfect it, this won’t come off and won’t work for that.

Looking for your answer?