NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner

Looking for next-level intensity? NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner is a waterproof, smudge-proof gel liner that dries down to a striking matte finish. Featuring a fine, flexible brush-tip applicator for killer precision, the Epic Wear Eye & Body Liner allows for easy application of countless artistic looks, from epic body paint designs to a dramatic graphic eye. Choose from high-impact colors, including bestselling shades plus on-trend hues. This gel liquid liner delivers semi-perm pro artistry with no crack, no bleed, no fade, for up to 3 days. All NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified.

Innovative technology with silicones and polymers that bond to create a waterproof elastic film which locks in lines without smudging or smearing; Up to three day wear!; Great on face and body; High-impact colors; Ultra-flexible artistry tip applicator; Cruelty-free

How much it last and is it dark enough 💕?
Is this similar to their NYX Matte Liquid Liner?
I would love to try this. ?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner!
Lexington, IN
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Ivy B.
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Ivy B.
okay so when I got it at first I just figured it was going to be and every day liquid liner. I figured all the claims were going to be what every other liner says they do like last all day go on without smudging so on and so forth however what I did was I tested it on my hand first and then the dishes by hand so that means my hand was in water for a good hour guess what it's still there! yes it's a tiny bit lighter but that's about it that's amazing okay so when I got it at first I just figured it was going to be an everyday liquid liner. I figured all the claims we're going to be when every other liner says they do like last all day go on without smudging n so forth however what I did was I tested it on my hand first and then did dishes by hand so that means my hand was in water for a good hour and guess what it's still there! Yes it's a tiny bit later in color but that's about it that's amazing I've never had any liner last that long and look that good. yes this one was free from influenster to test out and it was a white liner so I will keep buying other colors like black for instance because this is a really good liner
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by LAURA M.
Review for: Black
I received this eyeliner to test from influenster. Upon receiving the item, the packaging was fair. It did get me excited to open the product after seeing the images on the box. Removing the product from the box you see a black tube. Noticeably, the majority of the tube is a handle and a small portion has product in which the handle dips into. Removing the handle from the product pot and pulling it out, I immediately noticed it was a fine tip liner brush with a LOT of clumpy product on it. To be able to give a fair review, I wiped off the excess product and dipped the handle in once again to see how the product would come out a second time. Once again, when removing the brush, it was clumpy. I wiped off the excess in the pot this time and noticed the bristles are quite long and soft. This can be good, depending on your preference when applying eyeliner. I prefer a more sturdy brush that I have more control over. This, in my opinion, allows for more mistakes. But if you have a steady and experienced hand, I’m sure you will enjoy this. After applying the product, this leaves little room for mistake. It DOES NOT wipe off easily. Again, this is good and bad. My eyes are sensitive so using a lot of pressure on the lid to remove a product is not enjoyable. This is an ok liner. Workable, but really nothing special. It has long lasting stay power if that is what you’re looking for. It was too clumpy and soft for me to really enjoy applying, the softness of the brush made me nervous not to mess up as I had a difficult time removing it. When lining my eyes I like a thin line, not but dramatic raccoon eyes or cat eye wings. So honestly if you’re into a more dramatic look it may very well work better for you.
San Diego, CA
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Christina B.
Review for: Sapphire
I received this item complimentary from Influenster for my complete and honest review. The first thing I noticed when I pulled the wand out was that it was overloaded with product. I wiped it on the lip of the bottle and it was very messy. I’m not usually a fan of brush tipped eyeliners because it’s harder to be precise than with a felt tipped brush, and this was no different. The brush made it hard to create a thin precise line. If you use too little product, it dries streaky and requires a second coat. (Not fun when trying to be precise with eyeliner.) If you use too much, the product takes a LONG time to dry down. Once it does dry, the product feels tight and slightly uncomfortable, like dried paint. It also settled into the teeny fine lines on my eye. The color payoff is pigmented if you use a lot of product, but in my opinion there are other liners that give the same pigmentation with a better brush design and better dry down time. It is slightly waterproof as long as you’re not rubbing it when it’s wet, otherwise it does smudge. The sapphire color was rich and vivid which is what earned the star. I appreciate the opportunity to try this product because I do love using brightly colored eye products, but I don’t think I would repurchase this product. (I have included a photo of my eye after applying product, letting sit for 20 seconds without blinking, and then blinking up. It was not dry and it smudged on my eyelid and inner bottom corner. The second photo is a few different swipes with different amounts of product, letting completely dry, washing my hands and then rubbing my finger over the still wet product.)
Salyersville, KY
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Sabrina W.
Review for: Brown
The NYX Epic Wear Eye and Body Liquid Liner is such an awesome product! Thank you @Influenster and @NYX for sending it to me to try out! I honestly didn't expect to enjoy this liquid liner as much as I did...especially the brown shade, but it looks amazing on and isn't as harsh looking as black liner on my eyes. This product is so good and the brush is easy to hold and control, which is a big deal for a beginner like myself. The formula is extremely pigmented and so super smooth...this stuff just glides across the eyelids with no tugging or skipping at all! This liner packs a punch with so much pigment and color and it leaves behind a beautiful matte finish. I have oily eyelids and hooded eyes, but this liner lasted all day with no transfer or smudging...this is a must for me! I love the staying power of this liner because no one wants to run around looking like a raccoon. Lol. I don't have a single complaint about the NYX Epic Wear Liquid Liner and I would definitely recommend trying it out for yourself. I really look forward to adding more shades to my collection. Also, this liner performs better than most high-end liners and is only a portion of the price. This is one of the best liquid liners I have ever tried!
Erlanger, KY
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Courtney L.
Review for: Brown
#voxbox #complimentary #influester #NYX am very excited to have had the opportunity to try NYX's Epic Wear Liner free complimentary of Influester! I have never come to love a liner so fast! At first I tested the liner on my hand and it didn't come off for 3 days and thats with I myself being a mom who constantly washes her hands! So this product truly is long lasting. When i went to apply it to my eyes I was a bit worried, because I am not very steady handed at applying liner especially with brush-tip style applicators, but this is the easiest liner I have ever applied! It only took me 2 or 3 mins to apply and fix my eyeliner, usually i take 10+ minutes to apply liner and it always ends in defeat. The last thing i really loved is it comes in brown which has been hard for me to find in a liquid liner and its more pigmented than other liquid liners. You don't have to layer this liner, one swipe and your done. I really love this product and will definitely use it again in the future! NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner
Seattle , WA
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by G G.
I was really excited to try this product out because I LOVE colorful eyeliner. It adds such a fun pop to an otherwise normal or “boring” makeup look. I was excited to see I received a really pretty blue shade that would definitely serve as a color pop on my blue eyes. When they say that this stuff lasts it LASTS. I applied this at 6am before work and didn’t use any sort of primer on my oily eyelids to see what the true lasting power of this liner was- when I got home at 6pm it was still perfectly intact with no flaking or smudging of any kind. The downside to that though is that it was still on my eyes after I hopped out of the shower and it needed a bit of tough love with some eye makeup remover to get it all off. If you have sensitive eyes and need this to come off after you’ve had your fun with it this might not be the product for you so keep that in mind. I liked the packaging and the tiny brush applicator was easy to use and create wings with. I can see this being an incredible product for people who preform on stage or for a bride who needs her makeup to stay in place all day. The bright colored ones could also be great for concerts or raves where makeup tends to be sweated off! Overall I recommend this product if you’re looking for something long wearing that comes in a unique variety of colors!
Kent, WA
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Brittany G.
Review for: Sapphire
The color is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for any Blue Friday looks (Go Hawks!). Using an oil based remover made it break up and come off easy without feeling like I was tugging at my skin to remove it. As I said before the color is super pretty! I haven’t applied it to see if it lasts for days as said yet, but I was pretty happy and will probably buy the lilac version to try as well even though I got this one for free to review from Influenster/Nyx. I would definitely suggest this to someone looking for a waterproof eyeliner. The applicator was thin as well which is always great in a liquid liner. The reason this isn’t five stars is because it’s waterproof, which makes touching up/cleanup really hard. It dried pretty quickly, but it still transferred to the upper part of my lid which was how I found out that a traditional liquid remover (not meant for waterproof makeup) didn’t work for cleanup. Plus the texture is a little different from what I’m used to in a liquid liner (I normally go for pens because I feel like they’re a little easier to maneuver for application). This is thicker than most liquid liners I’ve tried, but I consider that a plus since that means you don’t have to build it up.
Mount Airy, MD
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Ariel M.
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Ariel M.
Okay, so I had high hopes for this based on the “ultra-flexible tip” & “no crack, no bleed, no fade” copy, but was disappointed upon first application to find it was a brush tip (I prefer a felt-tip) as I find it harder to apply a smooth line, without skipping/dragging. It also takes a WHILE to dry, which I used to my advantage to smooth out/smudge the line a bit with an angled brush. However, after a few additional applications, the brush was fully saturated, & I wiped the excess off & was able to apply a finer, smoother line. The main plus about this liner is it is TRULY waterproof. The marketing mentions festivals a few times, & this is the perfect liner for a weekend trip where you may not get to reapply you makeup, or just wanna look cute when you wake up - even after vigorously rubbing my eyes while washing my face, the liner stayed put. So you’ll need a makeup remover to get it off, but if you’re looking for a long-wearing liquid liner, this is it. Overall, I prefer my holy grail - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, because I find the felt tip provided better control, but this is a good back-up to have in my makeup bag.
TX
The viscosity on this is quite unusual compared to any other liquid liners I've used. It's a little on the thicker side and I'd say almost magnetic like it sticks onto it's self, different from any eyeliner I've ever used and I'm assuming that's what gives it its staying power. When I received it I swatched it on my hand and when I tell you it didn't wash off until I scrubbed it off in the shower the next day,(mind you I washed my hands plenty of times) that alone told me all I needed to know. It really is some waterproof next level stuff! I used it on my oily eyelids as well and it didn't budge until I used a cleansing balm to remove so A ++. Typically I use black eyeliner but was happy to receive the brown it was a nice change from black and would encourage switching it up yourself now and then. Overall I would definitely recommend this, it beats a lot of higher end liners and it's multi purpose win, win. Another major win for me is its brush tip, I absolutely hate felt tips as they fray easily giving you unclean lines. I for sure will be repurchase this liner.
Secane, PA
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner uploaded by Rosaleen G.
Review for: White
I received this product free from Influenster for testing. Although white is definitely not my color, I did love the consistency of this liquid liner. I did have a problem with the applicator though, it is not as precise as I would hope and you need to be careful when making your lines. I applied this over eyeshadow, which, did make it not smudge free. It easily wiped away after letting it dry for several minutes. You also need at least three coats to really see the white if you apply after shadow. I recommend applying before shadow and then touching up with the liner and shadow meet. As body art it was definitely smudge free and not going anywhere! I would definitely buy this in black.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lynn, MA
14 days ago
Sierra S. • 13 days ago
They’re similar in the sense that it’s long lasting but consistency wise no.