BY NYX

Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - Intense, multidimensional color collides with the glistening effect of gloss for out-of-this world lips like you've never seen before. Creamy smooth with a dazzling metallic finish, NYX Professional Makeup's Cosmic Metals Lip Cream covers your lips in lustrous color that feels and looks like a gloss. - Cosmic Metals Lip Cream see more...

NYX Professional Makeup Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - Ultraviolet
  • "[product:nyx-professional-makeup-luv-out-loud-liquid-lipstick---confident---only-at-ulta] was smooth like a cloud color fearless lol 101. Purple. Love hiw it looks." in 27 reviews
  • "So cute if I were a cosmic out of this world babe - which I am, I would wear this color everyday it’s so pigmented and it doesn’t look tacky it’s just the right mix of purple and metallic. I hope it never gets discontinued" in 18 reviews
  • "Perfect color, very pigmented! Very long lasting. I recommend this NYX lip product to everyone!!" in 17 reviews
  • "Super creamy and smooth and drug store price! It doesn’t dry complete matte but I’m okay with that and I love it" in 17 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I generally love NYX lip products, so I picked one of these up at the height of the metallic lip craze...and it was just okay.

I'm not a big gloss person, mostly because I can't stand the feeling of sticky lips. That's the biggest issue with this product - it has a very sticky consistency. It doesn't dry down like the Soft Matte Lip Creams do, it stays on top of the lips. It's not transfer proof, and it smudges easily. The colors are absolutely beautiful, however.

I'd say these would be fun for a concert or something similar where you're not going to be eating and you only need a few hours of wear time. Otherwise, I won't be picking up any more shades.
Jessica R.
Ionia, MI
I have the purple shade and it’s super pretty! It goes on much more opaque than some of the higher end brands I’ve used. Typically darker lipsticks, you need a couple extra coats of because they go on somewhat transparently. Even Kylie Cosmetics darker shades do that. This did not. The only issue is it didn’t really dry matte or dry much at all. I could easily just wipe it off if I wanted. That can be a good thing but not if you want full day coverage.
J'nay M.
Clarksville, TN
I loved the initial application of this. It went on smooth and I was really feeling the color. It was more metallic color and less glitter. As time went on, it lost a little of the color and the glitter showed more. I wasn't mad at it but makeup was geared more towards the first finish at the beginning of the day.
Jackie F.
Wimauma, FL
Great product, stays on very well. The colors are beautiful, and there are so many to choose from. I highly recommend this lipstick for those on a budget. I bought this at Ulta, and have seen it at target as well. Definitely a great find and will be buying more in the near future.
Desiree S.
First time using a cosmic metals lip cream and I got green! I absolutely love it. I used it to film mh st. Patrick’s Day Look. Such a rich and creamy formula. I would buy every single color. Didn’t come in a package as I bought it from CVS. It was just sealed tight.
Alyssa M.
Clarksville, TN
NYX lip products are my absolute FAVORITE formulas in my opinion. They are so creamy, and have a long lasting wear. They are a tad streaky but if you apply it correctly it looks amazing. Not to mention I love they’re packaging. I highly recommend to everyone.
Heather L.
West Fargo
I really didn’t care for this product, which was surprising to me. It applied easily, but smeared and stained if you needed to clean it off for any reason. It also felt caked on and flaked off. Usually I love NYX, this product was a disappointment, though.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
I really really love the color payoff with this product! The pricing is good and super affordable and the packaging is so sleek and nice. Only problem is that it doesn’t completely dry down. Other than that, awesome product.
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
My friend gave me a couple of these after finding them on sale and target and not liking them (she's more into a matte finish, just a preference thing.). I ended up liking them a lot! I have them in 4 colors, ranging from natural shades to vibrant, bright shades. They do stain, and for someone who (most likely unsafely) uses products like these around my eyes, that's been a problem. I do like the formula and the color selection though! Worth a buy.
Latesha P.
Jersey City, NJ
One word OMG these are so freaking amazing. And ladies this is no exaggeration. I am obsessed and they are Gorgeous on. Super smooth. Super long lasting and just freaking Fabulous. Highly highly highly recommended.