MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerNYX
Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 033 fl oz

NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz

Line your lids with style and rock a range of captivating looks with our new Colored Felt Tip Liners. Available in six brilliant shades, each liquid liner features a precision felt-tip brush and an easy-to-use “grip zone” for precise, clean, pro-level application every time.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Poloxamer 407, PPG-70 Tocophereth-100, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth-4, BHT, Steareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

White
Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Kaolin, Poloxamer 407, PPG-70 Tocophereth-100, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth-4, BHT, Steareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Brown
Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, PPG-70 Tocophereth-100, Poloxamer 407, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth-4, BHT, Steareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

[brand:nyx] Is the formula going to smudge any eyeshadow under it?
Why is it that color?
How does this better ones makeup look
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...opinion. It draws right on!!! Although I have to do a few coats before the black actually shows up as dark as I would like, it is still so convenient. I keep one of these in my makeup case for days when I am running late or in a hurry! Very good to have.in reviews
...went to bed with it on and woke with it still looking amazing. May the wings of your eyeliner always be even.in reviews
Favorite drug store felt tip liner, affordable, has a variety of colors. Easy to use, doesn't smudge in reviews
Emily C.
Randolph, NJ
NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz uploaded by Emily C.
Review for: Cobalt Blue
I LOVE THIS EYE LINER!!!! I have this in the blue and pink color and they are so fun to add to makeup looks. The color is super bright and the felt tip is super easy to use! I highly recommend this product!!!!
Sarah B.
I love this liner when I wing out my eyeliner. It works well and is easy to use. It helped me learn how to draw my wing better over time. It glides on nicely and dries nicely. I use it almost every day. It's amazing for the price.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz uploaded by Andrea A.
Review for: Royal Blue
#throwback to #halloween #costumes #Harleyquinn NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz I loved her character in the movie! So I put my spin on it! I sparkled up an old pair of jeans and pumps! And used red eyeliner I believe it was nyx too but I’m not sure. It was so fun! NYX is also a staple of mine! Reliable and inexpensive! I want to do videos but I’m too chicken I still have to learn to do my eye brows with precision! Either way it’s fun! I love this app and I’m enjoying everyone’s pictures and reviews! Huge help!
Danille D.
NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz uploaded by Danille D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with the NYX blue eyeliner, I got so many compliments from people asking what eye liner product I had on my eyes. It’s very light and matte, not flaky or dry at all. The liner goes on so smoothly and drys instantly. I am going to order more colors ASAP!
Sonia G.
I bought this a it dried out within a week. I returned it back to Ulta. I don't care for really any felt tip liner it just dried out I would recommend the NYC gel liner it has such persuasion and makes the nicest winged liner.
Andrea C.
Onalaska, WI
NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz uploaded by Andrea C.
No. Not good at all. I bought this liner because I wanted a good white liquid liner, and this one was the more expensive one so I thought it would be the better one, but it’s not. Color only comes out at the thickest part of the felt tip. The thin part of the felt tip is completely dry. Even from the first time I used it I was disappointed. I tried cutting the very tip off to see if that would help, but it did nothing. Don’t waste your money NYX Professional Makeup Colored Felt Tip Liner Royal Blue - 0.33 fl oz
Natalochka M.
Review for: Chocolate Brown
Thin, easy to use and apply, does not smudge. I use it once per week. Great to underline my eyes.
Rose E.
Wilmette, IL
Review for: Chocolate Brown
Great product has great coverage and all. The application is absolutely terrible. The tip is floppy and you just can’t creat a nice winged eyeliner with this liner.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I was not too impressed by this liner at all.  It came out very liquefied and messy.  Save your $5 and buy a better one the same price, or save up towards something higher end.  I love a lot of NYX products, but this is one that I don't.  I bought mine at Target but they are also at walmart, cvs, walgreens, etc.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Grey
I really love the NYX felt tip liner! I have trouble with liquid eyeliner finding one that I like this one however goes on really nice and smooth and stays put even in the hot summer heat. The price was really good and the color is very vivid.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana A.
il y a un an
NYX Is the formula going to smudge any eyeshadow under it?