BY NYX

Play hide-and-sculpt with our new Can't Stop Won't Stop Contour Concealer. Available in 24 highly pigmented hues, this lightweight liquid won't transfer and has three major complexion musts covered. You can use our blendable, matte formula to camouflage imperfections, brighten up your face and contour those features to perfection. This creamy multitasker also delivers full coverage with a finish that lasts for up to 24 hours. Pair our longwearing concealer with its complementary Can't Stop Won't Stop Full ... see more...

Angiee C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
It was OK I really enjoy the foundation more than then concealer I thought was a little too watery and I had to use multiple coats to have my dark circles or any type of area I want to cover under my foundation. And I did have to go multiple times throughout the day to recover
Mackenzie B.
Fairborn
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this concealer to clean up my brows if I’m going for more natural look. I would use this if u use bb cream on my face for a “foundation” and maybe to conceal a bit under my eyes . But over all it’s a decent concealer would recommend for beginners.
Nicole w.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product because of the quality and price. I love a wand applicator because it saves me time and I can bring it on the go. Do yourselves a favor and try this NYX product next time you are out stocking up on makeup.
Amanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is simply too watery. I went through a full tube in about a week just by trying to achieve better coverage. If you are someone who likes a more sheer and dewy look, this is great and budget friendly. However, if you want more full coverage stay far away.
Lilly F.
Drums
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a lot of dark spots and acne. So I look for a concealer to cover this and NYX isn’t really for that. It didn’t blend in well to my skin or cover anything. I do still use it as under eye and lid primer. And I would recommend it for simple contour.
Estrella R.
Napa
Purchased at: ULTA
I realized it wasn’t my shade but the formula and consistency was still great and I would buy it again in my shade of course
Liz G.
Williamsport
Purchased at: Amazon
Another impulse buy but I'm so glad I did. You cant beat the coverage for the price. As always, I bow to you nyx.
Hollie B.
I like this enough, good coverage blends well and buildable coverage. Nice product for the cheap price point
Ashley L.
Phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
This worked really great for me when I was just starting makeup easy to work with.
Niamh T.
Cambridgeshire, Wimblington
Can’t fault the concealer, looks great on the skin, is easy to apply and blend, doesn’t oxidise or cake up too much. Coverage isn’t too full but my main issue is that the tube doesn’t last long at all and so the value for money isn’t the best. Not bad for drugstore though and can’t conplain about the price