NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP California Palette, 0.42 Ounce uploaded by Sammi S.

BY NYX

This dreamy collection is inspired by all things California: from the pastel sunsets of Orange County and the soaring redwoods of NorCal, to the sparkling blue Pacific and golden-sand beaches, California is a visual paradise. All ten ultra-velvety... see more...

Sammi S.
Orlando
I love this pallet it is so versatile and easy to use!! This look is using all the shadows and they just blend so well!!!
Sonovia V.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this pallet my favorite color is the golden one and the burgundy. They go very well together and blend easy. I use this for everyday looks even dramatic ones because they have darker colors in it.
Karla M.
Huron, CA
I got this palette for free at Generation Beauty L.A last year. I think it’s an okay palette but there are definitely more cons than pros. The formula isn’t one of my favorites. I like shadows that are soft and I find that these are more on the dry side (chalky). With this being said, you can make this work if you try, the shadows are bendable and buildable but I hardly reach for it because I have other palettes that I like better. These shadows tend to be more muted, even when they are built up. Personally, I wouldn’t have purchased it if I hadn’t got it for free. I don’t think it’s worth the $20 price tag. I don’t recommend.

Amazon