NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit

3 Creamy Lip Gloss: BLG05 Creme Brulee. BLG13 Frotune Cookie. BLG14 Madeleine

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499 77499 77492), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit!
houston
Love these for a topper over lip liner! For a nude or casual lip, also make my lips feel moisturized.
Oakdale, CA
My favorite lip gloss ever! Affordable prices and smooth application. Non-drying and long lasting.
Mount Gilead , NC
Great smell, wear is good, color is great, price is even better. 10/10 want to buy all the colors
Grants Pass, OR
Glossy but not sticky! Great color but not too bold. A great everyday kind of lip cream!
Brooklyn, NY
They are actually very buttery and beautiful colors that go really nicely on the lips!!!
Baldwin, NY
This is the only lipgloss I use now. I’m super into lip liner and gloss because it’s a low fuss combination and the butter gloss is amazing. It has great shades and long lasting ability. Everyone I’ve recommended it to loves it!
Shiny! Glossy! Everything you could want in a gloss and more. I have re-purchased this gloss three times now and keep going back for more. Doesn’t need to be reapplied too regularly and makes lips look plump and gorgeous.
I absolute adore this set! The glosses apply so smoothly and look so shiny without being tacky or sticky.The colours would compliment any skin tone. 10/10 would recommend
I always use these glosses. These are nice and hydrating on the lips and you can use them with our without a lipstick underneath as there’s a nice bit of coverage. Always buy them
Very pigmented for a gloss. I am a repeat user and it is a hydrating easy glide formula. I usually try apply a little and brush it all over so it doesn’t look too heavy. It is one of the best drug store lipglosses.

Looking for your answer?