NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit

3 Creamy Lip Gloss: BLG05 Creme Brulee. BLG13 Frotune Cookie. BLG14 Madeleine

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499 77499 77492), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit!
I love this gloss it’s so beautiful on the lips and the scent is amazing. It smells so sweet. I love to use it by itself or with a lipliner underneath it. I always buy this product because it’s just so good. I would definitely recommend.
hudson
I love to use all shades and they’re definitely beautiful for a natural look. The package did present the products the same as when you take them out. Downside for me was that it was sticky, I didn’t mind but if you’re not into sticky feeling glosses, I wouldn’t go for this kit.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love NYX butter gloss! The gloss is a perfect consistency and has beautiful colors! It is super affordable! I defiantly recommend this product and I will be purchasing more colors in the future!
Orlando
My favorite lip gloss. I love the price and the color payoff. My mom and I Love the gloss and use it almost everyday. The smell is amazing and the formula is moisturizing.
Nyx butter gloss is one of the best gloss’s I’ve used in all time same price as the matte one, no need for improvement only that they should make slightly longer sizes
Sunrise, FL
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by milani N.
I love this kit, found it one day at CVS and decided to buy. I love how they make my lips look. I love how they feel like a butter gloss. I like the pakaging, you know what shade you will be getting just by looking. I would buy again.
Hopkinsville, KY
Absolutely amazing product I’m sad that they canceled some shades but I but this often. They also need to make their sizes a bit bigger. Great affordable price and will continue to buy this!!
Rockville , MD
Definitely worth the price, I love all of the colors! The glosses smell so good, and are super sticky so they last a little longer. I love the color and the hydration it gives to my lips. Amazing product for women of darker complexion.
Elizabethtown, PA
The butter gloss by nyx are great. Lots of shades. Perfect formula. Not sticky. Own all the nude shades. Perfect alone or over lipliner or to give that extra shine to a matte lipstick.
Dardanelle, AR
These are honestly one of the best glosses I’ve tried in a while! They feel so good on the lips and don’t feel sticky at all. this was the first time I used them and I am in love with them. I would recommend them!

Looking for your answer?