MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYX
Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit

NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit

3 Creamy Lip Gloss: BLG05 Creme Brulee. BLG13 Frotune Cookie. BLG14 Madeleine

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499 77499 77492), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

In need of a good lip combo for brown skin, any recommendations?
I love these colours but do they give a glossy finish?
Do y'all recommend these?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit!
CA H.
Desoto, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by CA H.
Purchased at: ULTA
💋FAVE! Friendsss we have to get into this oldie but goodie NYX Buttergloss! The name says it all, glides on smoothly just like butter on soft bread, 🤗literally lol but no seriously my lips were moisturized and I found myself wanting to put it on because the “praline” color is the perfect nude for my brown skin! Perfect nude shades such as Bit of Honey and Ginger Snap, which is a darker shade. The “cinnamon roll” is an oldie but goodie as well but NYX updated the color, I love the new shade. I absolutely recommend the ButterGloss and would suggest you try the other shades as well.
Victoria H.
houston
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Victoria H.
 The next butter gloss it’s a really good non-sticky gloss I only tried the color Madeline and I absolutely really like it but only when I have a darker nude shade under because it’s very light for my skin tone
Alba L.
Chesterfield, VA
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Alba L.
My favorite gloss ever!! I can’t get enough of how smooth this glosses are and how beautiful they make my lips look, I’m totally obsessed !
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Italy E.
NYX has some of the BEST lip products hands down! The formula is rich and beautiful and it’s never sticky. The shine is absolutely amazing and I think they are only like $6 bucks, talk about affordable! The look in the picture is just a lip liner pencil by NYX as well and just the Butter Gloss in the shade Cinnamon Roll. This shade is perfect for my melanated queens. It’s a beautiful nude paired with any of your other favorite shades or applied alone.
Janelle J.
Irvine, CA
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Janelle J.
Not sticky, smooth, shiny, and natural looking glow. The packaging is sleek and cute too.
Kiera B.
Euless, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Kiera B.
I’m not really a lipstick gal, I prefer gloss, and NYX butter gloss is it! I have every color because they all make my lips look AMAZING
Katalina X.
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Katalina X.
These lipsticks have been my go to everyday lip gloss. They apply so smooth and the color is so pretty. My favorite shade is BLG35 Bit of Honey. It’s a great price at any drug store, I got mine at target!
Influenster M.
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Influenster M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product as I use it when I am doing my custom color lipstick. It gives whatever I choose a nice finish as it is not too bright or light. The shade is just right for me. Smell lovely, applies easily. Last reasonably well. Great lip gloss for the price.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Purchased at: CVS
This was a set I got first, in my collection of butter gloss , I love the nudes but the variety of shades they offer are endless
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit uploaded by Sabrina G.
The color is light & gloss it doesn’t feel that heavy on the lips but it is sticky but I really like the color (: NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss Kit