BY NYX #75 in Highlighter

If you love highlighters more than you’d care to admit, our new Born to Glow Highlighting Palette is pretty much destined to be your jam. Packed with shimmery pearls that catch, reflect and refract the natural light, each creamy powder blends seamlessly into the skin and spotlights your features with an intense glow. It includes six silky shades which can be applied alone, or layered together for a multidimensional strobe effect.

Ingredients: Talc, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lauryl Laurate, Dimethicone, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Buy on ULTA
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I was impressed by this pallet when I bought it because I did not think it would be this good yet it's really good it's actually my daily news are you set everything go thing I only pro I mean my only comment is that it is a little pricey if you were looking for something cheaper this is not for you but it is a really good brand it is really good pigmented and I would definitel
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
I love these highlighters! They’re so nice applied wet or dry. I do notice when they’re applied dry I tend to show more texture than when they’re wet. They’re very buildable in pigment. I would definitely recommend this for some that are just dipping into highlighter for the first time and don’t want to spend the big bucks. NYX has so many amazing products and their highlighters are definitely one of them.
emmy o.
Is highlighter is awesome it works perfect on my skin and you know I am medium to olive skin tone and the highlights show nicely on the skin they don't rub off they work really nice I like this much better than strobe of genus this one is better than that if you were to compare from the first highlight palette overall this works amazing and for the price you can't go wrong
Audrey P.
AMAZING!!! I wasn’t expecting that much from it but it’s soooooo pigmented!!! Like one of the most pigmented highlighters I’ve seen. It’s also very creamy and not chalky at all!! The price is pretty good!! I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it if you want a blinding highlight!! And you can always blend it out!
Sarah Y.
Sacramento , CA
I do not own the palette but I have own one of their singles from this palette which is the lightest one in the shade Stand Your Ground. This highlighter is kinda chalky but it looks nice once applied on the skin. This highlighter also has some tiny gold shimmer glitter but can’t really see on the cheek.
Ashlee C.
Portal
I had never tried highlighter before purchasing this palette, so I was very nervous about the price and whether or not it was going to fit my needs. I love that it has several different shades so I can combine these to complete my look or I can use different ones each day. It's a great pallet for a beginner because at least three of these colors will work on most skin tones!
Reonna W.
Fontana , CA
PERFECT , PIGMENTED, & AFFORDABLE ! I was going to buy separate highlighters till i seen this . It has all the basic shades in the store plus a few others that you can’t even get sold alone . A little bit of everything !!!!
Jolisel V.
Very affordable price, and good quality. It’s easy to blend but I wish it had better pigmentation. It has a beautiful shimmery finish. I would not buy it again unless they create a new palette that goes better with my skin color because instead of highlighting it just illuminate a little
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
If you love highlighters more than you'd care to admit, nyx professional makeup born to glow it pretty much destined to be your jam packed with shimmery pearls that catch, reflect and reflect the natural light NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault IINYX Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette
Kristi B.
This is a pretty good highlight palette, but definitely too expensive! It cost me $25 at the nyx store, and that’s a high price for any company but especially nyx! I like the differentiation of colors and they are well pigmented.
Shannon H.
Kamloops
How is this for fair skin?
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Does anyone know where to purchase this product?
Is. That all higher
Lindsay S.
How is this palette is it worth trying?
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this palette have staying power? I love the colors and love my other Nyx highlighter but it’s liquid not powder.