NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Foundation Medium Olive

NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Foundation Medium Olive

Our custom, pro-blended pigment level gives medium, buildable coverage that evens out skin’s tone AND reduces the appearance of pores – while also giving you a just-applied glow for 12 hours straight.

What is everyone opinion on this I have combo skin but I’m kind of sick of matte foundations someone they look way so dry and Cakey on my face?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Foundation Medium Olive!
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Foundation Medium Olive uploaded by Latasha J.
This foundation is awesome. I really enjoy wearing this foundation and it doesn't feel heavy or cakey. My face looks flawless whenever I wear it and honestly it looks like my own skin. It does have a radiant glow not too much though just kind of subtle.
Nabila Z.
NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Foundation Medium Olive uploaded by Nabila Z.
i love this foundation so muchhh it gives a glowing look to skin. its not cakey. you try it and you will love it. im very dry. and it never dries on my skin