Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsChickAdvisor
NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner

NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner

by ChickAdvisor

If you’re into our bare necessities, then Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner might just be your new go-to gloss. This lightweight lippie is infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, which helps to hydrate and soothe. Our silky formula slips on and kisses lips with a clear shine that’s oh so glowy. Yep, it’s the perfect way to give your worn-out pout a break.You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

What does everyone think of CBD beauty products? I recently tried the NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner and love it, but dont get the point of the CBD. Anyone have a good/bad experience? Notice any major changes? I always thought CBD was to relax you 🤔
Is this product worth getting ? Does it help with dry lips too?
Start your review of NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner!
Wendy S.
Corp Christi, TX
NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner uploaded by Wendy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX Cannabis infused lip treatment I got my grubby little hands on this free in my latest order. Feeling a bit sticky at first swipe on my lips, I was hesitant I’d like it. After a few moments though it just soaked into my lips making them feel like pillow cushions. The packaging is cute, plus the smell is subtle and pleasant. I’ve been using it for a week now and I already find myself ignoring my other moisturizing lip products. I’ve tired at least 4 OTHER lip treatments and so far this one works the easiest and fastest showing quick pay off in your investment. How much is it? Well it’s from NYX so not very much which is a huge plus. Sometimes the best products aren’t the most expensive. ♡ Bonus+ Efficient wand so you get no stickiness on your hands or anywhere outside the lip line. Easy to close and open, convenient size for your pocket or smallest purse. The design / logo on the product is simple but cute. It lets you know on the label it’s a cannabis product.
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this for free at ulta. After exfoliating my lips I apply this oil. It’s not sticky at all and glides on some smooth. It’s a thin formula so it’s easy to apply lipstick over top. This is such an upgrade from chapstick. I only need to apply it in the morning and at night and my lips have drastically changed. They are so soft and smooth. It’s also cannabis sativa based with is proven to be great for skin!
Zeta E.
greenville
NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner uploaded by Zeta E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love that it’s not sticky, it’s more of a oil and sort of had a green tint, tastes a little bit funny but it’s fine
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner uploaded by Jenae M.
#CanabisSativa This numbed my lips and made them tingle. And I like that. Very effective I'm wondering if they will make different scents or fruitie ones. Your lips will be smoother and plump. I just bought this 3 weeks ago and it's not expensive plus you get a free gloss with your order. I highly recommend this.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a lip balm/chapstick junkie. This sruff is hands down one of the best I have used. Not only does it help chapped lips, it gives a lip gloss look without being sticky. Suoer affordable. Maybe $6 on amazon? No strong flavor or fragrance, perfect! NYX Bare With Me Cannabis Lip Conditioner
Gabriela M.
Porterville, CA
This lipgloss was amazing because it make your lips so soft and it kinda plumps them
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m so obsessed with this lip oil. It keeps my lips moisturized. Lasts for quite a while. It came in a pack with the brow glue I’ve not tried that yet though. Working on fishing up the current lash glue I have opened first. Very affordable.
Lisa H.
Waterloo, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
Soft lips! I start with this while I prep my skin for makeup as a moisturizing base and I’m not disappointed. It’s a nice kick of moisture throughout the day all winter long. I’m an Iowa girl and the cold dry air is hell on my skin and this healed them up nicely and the price is unbeatable.
Georgette S.
This is a amazing product I highly recommended this product and it’s affordable.The product is outstanding
Rosemarie S.
Westville, NJ
This is a must have product! This keeps your lips feeling refreshed and revived! I love adding this before I add any color to my lips! Very affordable and does the job! I love using this all day and has no taste or flavor! It’s just a simple lip oil for every day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Moll D.
San Jose, CA
il y a 6 mois
Sylwia B. il y a 14 jours
You know there is difference between CBD and HEMP oil? ( Google will give you answer for sure what's the difference in this 2). I had few years ago some products from the body shop with hemp ( hand cream and lip balm ) and was very good ( hydratation , protection).