BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup 4-Pc. #GlitterGoals Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• ignore my eyebrow lol but isn’t this a cute look? Nyx Professiona...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I am loving this glitter set. It is a cute little set. I think there were 3 different sets and I bought two of them. It is pretty simple to use even if you are not an expert with glitter and I am no expert. The only thing I really don't care for is there is only one actual cap to use to pour out the glitter, so you either use the cap and end up mixing the colors or you leave the containers stacked on top of each other to pour out or take the chance of trying to pour out glitter without getting it every where. Other wise I have no issues with the product and I would buy again. I know after Christmas Ulta had them marked down to under $8 before tax.
Macy T.
Hilham , TN
I looooove this product! It’s so fun to use and turn a regular makeup day into a glitter creation. The quality is amazing, the glue keeps everything in place and the glitters are gorgeous. As a first time glitter user, it’s great to have three different glitter colors to play with in one affordable package!
Lexi W.
This is such a wonderful glitter gift set!! I love how it has 3 colors and the glitter primer with it, which works amazing at keeping the glitter in place until you are ready to remove it. The colors are stunning beautiful and the glitter is super refined for easy application and no irritation!!! I highly recommend this!!
Gabriela B.
This is my favorite glitter!!!! I used it to crest my Mexican inspired look today and I have to say it is amazing !! I used the green glitter and it was perfect for my theme!!! Get these!!! I recommend them!!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I bought this yesterday at Ulta for only $8, which is a great price for what I thought I was getting. I was planning to use these on my eye lids and dab some on lipstick for a festive look. However when I got home, I was looking at the box more and it said it cannot be used on the eyes OR lips...then what else am I supposed to do with a bright gold, copper and ruby red glitter? I wish that these glitters were safe for the eyes and lips, because the colors are so beautiful and I was so excited to use them. I will be returning it to Ulta soon.
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
This glitter is all you need to transform a simple look to full on GLAM!! Not only does it come with three different colors, but the glitter primer is included and works like a charm. I wore mine on Christmas and was the talk of the party!
Roselyn G.
Santa Maria
This is my all time fav glitter, it's affordable, it's really pigmented and comes with its glue , at first I thought it wasn't gonna be as good but once I tired it I was shook , I recommend this especially for beginners Bc it's really easy to apply I'll buy it again if I run out and can't wait to buy more of their shades Nyx Professional Makeup 4-Pc. #GlitterGoals Set
Fanny✨ C.
Rialto, CA
THIS GLITTER GLUE IS MY GO TO! i love doing eyeshadow makeup with glitters so this glitter is really bomb! It gets the job done and I LOVE that it is really affordable the glitters are really great as well this is a must have! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Victory N.
Dallas, TX
I order mine from Ulta after Christmas when all the sells were still on. I love it. I made a very pretty purple eye look with the purple glitter.
I love the colors. I will definitely reorder more of NYXs glitters..
(ignore my eyebrows in the picture lol)
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
Such a great product to travel with. Three small containers for easy travel it also comes with a small travel size tube of glitter primer. The glitter primer rocks. I absolutely love this product I bought one of ever color!
Victory N.
Dallas, TX
ignore my eyebrow lol but isn’t this a cute look? Nyx Professional Makeup 4-Pc. #GlitterGoals Set