BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup 30-Pc. Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Mea B.
Cross City, FL
So the variety truly is amazing, especially for the price.... However a lot of them are super dried out and clumpy... They take several layers to become opaque and once you have layered them they start to get super crusty and flake off. I've noticed that the full size liquid suedes do this as well. I really wanted to love these but instead i use this for decoration in my beauty room.
Autumn F.
Watertown, NY
I received this as a Christmas present and my gosh, I love it! The variation of colors makes it great for wanting to do basic make up or a night out! The formula is good for a drugstore brand, no it doesn't last all day but for such an affordable price I am not bothered by it. #NYX
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the liquid suedes from NYX and I've bought two of these vaults. The minis are the perfect size to throw in a purse or a more practical size for my freelance kit. I even use these as bold liquid eye liners or bases for a bolder shadow. The vault is usually $65, but usually goes in sake at Ulta. Unfortunately, it's a holiday bundle.
Stephanie B.
There is a really large variety of colors in this set, which is really nice. With 30 colors you can wear a different color every day of the month! The applicator is a little oddly shaped and there is a slight chemical smell to the lipsticks. They are not long wearing - they smudge very easily and transfer to teeth, hands etc. Really this set is only for you if you just want to be able to play with a lot of colors. It is a good value for how many colors you get, they just aren't long wearing.
Candace R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this set! It has a bunch of amazing colors that can be used for lip art or eyeshadow bases even. They dry down fairly matte and don't transfer like crazy. They are very comfortable too. My favorite lippies from NYX.
Brittany J.
Leon Valley, TX
Beautiful colors for a great price!!!!! The size of each lippie is a bit small but it’s still good.....very effective, and affordable, it came in good timing!!! I can’t wait to try them all, I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
samantha b.
Lebanon, IN
This is my all time fav lipstick it lasts all day and doesn't flake unless I eat an oil based food but I recommend this to everyone even if you are sure about what colors look good on you. This give you a variety
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I actually have the 24 vault count and even tho the formula taste gross I really love them. Some are kinda off for my skin tone but they'll be fun just to do a fun look with. The formula is also alot more thinner or runnier I guess. I also wish the applicator was shaped different but I can work with it.
Aly C.
Lenexa
I absolutely hates these, the way they go on the lip looks awful and the applicator is flimsy and makes it hard to apply! One of the worst lip products I've ever used!
Elizabeth O.
Richardson, TX
I love the shade range in this vault! When I picked it up right after launch it had every shade available at the time. Very few of these dont work for my skin. The formula is not only long lasting but incredibly comfortable.