NYX
Professional Makeup 3-Pc Velvet Matte Lipstick Set

Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set

Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set!
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set uploaded by Michelle R.
These lipsticks are one of my favorites! The colors are pretty, and they feel like butter! For the price point you can buy all the colors!
Yohailyn G.
Peekskill, NY
Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set uploaded by Yohailyn G.
I Love NYX products Honestly, they are a very good and inexpensive brand that you can find in your closest drugstore . I recommend it 100% to anyone willing to try something different and their different colors
Hannah S.
Muskegon, MI
Nyx is my go to for lipstick; It goes on easy and stays on ALL day. Most lipsticks I've tried don't Outlast my coffee but I have yet to see that issue with this. I generally apply it with chapstick first so my lips don't feel so dry though. Looks great with my porcelain skin so id
Allyn V.
Houston
My absolute favorite lipstick, love dark color lipsticks so much. Nyx are my go to lipsticks for a day out where it isn’t too glam or anything! :) and the application is great. And they’re so cheap too.
Anusha S.
I got this set for Christmas and I absolutely love it! One of the shades were too dark for me, but I knew that my mom would love it, so I gave it to her. The color charmed is a great shade and is my favorite. I would definitely recommend getting this. The formula is really good too!
Carmen R.
Newark, NJ
Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set uploaded by Carmen R.
I love all NYX matte lip sticks, and their colors are amazing. The only downside is that even though it's matte, it doesn't really glide on the lips smoothly enough, so I recommend that you put a lip balm before to moisturize your lips so that once you put on the lip stick, it is easier glide on. Overall, great product!!
Rosie L.
I really like these lipsticks. They’re not too matte, which is a good thing. The colors are very pretty & go very well with my skin tone. They weren’t expensive, which I love because I’m a stay at home mom always trying to find great makeup products on a budget.
Stephanie B.
Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set uploaded by Stephanie B.
I really like these lipsticks. The colors are great for winter / fall! They aren't super long lasting, but they will make it through a meal without being unsightly. The packaging is really nice - the containers have a valvety feel. They are matte and they do ' dry down ' so they don't transfer horribly to glasses / hands etc. Overall they are marginally better than the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick .
Adele F.
wirral
2,593 reviews
I cannot wait until I receive I love them I can’t wait till you get to me and Matt won’t get on my face mask so awesome and amazing
Lashaunawatson W.
toronto
I love wearing this nyx lip stick because it is so nice and I also like both of the girls that I have so go try it .

Looking for your answer?