Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Soft Matte Lip Cream Set uploaded by Kali M.Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Soft Matte Lip Cream Set uploaded by Lora S.

BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Soft Matte Lip Cream Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
The first time i used this product, it was in the shade London, and i absolutely loved it. I recently decided to get it in a different color, and i didn't hate it, but it wasn't my favorite. I would recommend exfoliating your lips before applying this because the product does sometimes tend to cling onto any dead skin you have on your lips, so exfoliating will get rid of all of that, resulting in a perfect application
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream trio! They are highly pigmented, creamy and very flattering to all skin complexions! I highly recommend all beauty lovers to have this in their collection! I got this for a great price at my local Marshalls!
Kali M.
Easton, PA
Absolutely amazing lip cream. The colors glide on really well and are super rich in color. Its a great color range too because you get a neutral lip, a two bold lips. In the picture is the red lip. Absolutely reccomend!!
Rachel C.
Coaling, AL
I brought this as a gift for my daughter. The color different a little from the one I brought. She loves them! The colors are amazing and actually last through throughout the day. The only improvement is she claims they are really wet going on but once dry amazing.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
I love the pigmentation and applicator of the lip creme, but I’m really unimpressed with the smearing. The lipstick didn’t set well, and I had to apply tons of it to get full coverage. If you’re going to try this one out, conceal and prime your lips so the creme lasts a little longer.
Rose L.
I love this set. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are amazing. It was great to get three with a little discount on each. These last long, are richly pigmented and do not dry out your lips. I add a lip balm on top to refresh the color without applying more during the day.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
These lip creams are so soft and so colorful! I'm in love with them! They leave your lips not feeling sticky or dry at all. Great price and color choices.
Mar P.
Vancouver, WA
Good product. Found that it doesn't last long but it is easy to reapply without clumping. Nice silly feel at application
Yanziry👑 B.
Houston TX
I love them to me they are creamy and hella soft. I have like four of these now I'm really into them ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Emily W.
Manchester
I haven't got this 3 piece set but I do have the shades, London and Abu Dhabi. I have repurchased the shade London about 3 times so far, I am freaking obsessed! The formula is amazing, not too dry not too sticky. It stays on most of the day with only needing to touch up like once. The colour spectrum is crazy and the nudes are soooo gorgeous. The packing is cute but just small, I would prefer the packing being a little bigger to fit more product in as I feel like i'm going through them like there's no tomorrow. I would highly recommend these though!