BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Amy R.
If i had to be really honest i have to say that i hade these liquid lipsticks. I doesn’t apply evenly and the formula is really bad. After like 5 min it already looks crusty,dry and gross and it always falls into my lips lines. It also extremely sticky and stains my lips and ita really really hard to get off. I don’t like anything about this product accept the packaging Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set
Jojo M.
preston
I absolutely love this product perfect for my skin tone and suits my dark eyes affordable and excellent quality
Courtney A.
Las Vegas
I was so excited to try these liquid lip glosses when they first came out. I saw so many YouTube tutorials about how pretty the colors were and that they were the perfect nudes. I went and bought 4 of the colors and I was instantly disappointed. The colors did not look great on my skin tone (I am fairly light skinned). It also seemed to get clumpy and not stay on my lips smooth. I was so disappointed I ended not up returning them all.
daniel j.
staffordshire
I don’t love this formula if I’m honest, I find it quite dry and butt-hole-ly, it tends to flake off throughout the day, and I find the applicator realllly difficult to work with and the consistency too thick, but I really really do love the colours, overall probably wouldn’t recommend
Ellee D.
Just okay. The colors are nice, but they go on a little patchy and dont dry down enough to justify the lack of creaminess.
Keearrah P.
Home
Its a good lipstick and a good color to mix with others. It is super drying though and it gets a really bad flaking feeling to it.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I love the Lip Lingerie line, but for some reason I've had bad luck with the 3 piece sets. I'm not sure whether I got a bad batch or what, but the formula seemed... Off. It didn't seem to dry down as well as normal.
Marlene Jocabel I.
united states
Not a fan of these.
The colors are very pretty, that's for sure.
But there's something with the formula... When you first apply it, it feels exactly like it's name... Like suede.
But when it dries down, it feels a bit sticky and not as comfortable as when it was wet which is very unusual since with liquid lips, they tend to work the other way around.
Enya M.
 I think these look different on me than the swatches I saw online. Embellishment was looking pretty rosey-purple on a lot of swatches i saw, but it’s rose-brown on me (which is fine, and more true to the tube color). My lips are pretty pigmented (red/brown) which probably influences the color. I dab a little bit of product on my bottom and top lip and rub it in with my finger. This way I get the color without the product buildup. You can use the applicator to apply/swipe this on and it will be a lot more pigmented.

This dried down ok. It’s been on for six hours now- I’ve had a greasy breakfast and it’s still going strong. I like this product range because the colors are really muted. Pretty happy with this.
makeupbybennie S.
Livermore, CA
Great liquid lipstick ,it has a lightweight formula and is long lasting ,with the great price tag I definitely recommend it.