BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

zainab s.
I have Exotic, Ruffle Trim, Seduction, and Cabaret Show.
I love the colour scheme of these lip lipsticks, but I don't think it would be everyone's cup of tea. I love it because its nude that suits my skin tone. Does not brighten my complexion, its more subdued, but personally I love how my lip looks (the matte, full, effect) when I wear these.
The lipsticks all have a grey/brown base, in yellow lighting it can be more pronounced.
If you have dry lips, these lipsticks can accentuate these, my lips are ok most of the time so I never had any problems.
I have been repurchasing Exotic, and its my favourite shade. Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set
Roxy🌻 Q.
Hialeah, FL
These lipstick look beautiful once it dries on your lips. However, the dryness is what the problem is. It feels as if it sucks all the moisture from my lips, every time I take the lipstick off my lips feel super chapped. I recommend applying chapstick before putting on the lipstick, however if you do this the lipstick won't fully dry on your lips and will leave more residues than normal. but that's better than having chapped lips afterwards.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I love the Lip Lingerie line, but for some reason I've had bad luck with the 3 piece sets. I'm not sure whether I got a bad batch or what, but the formula seemed... Off. It didn't seem to dry down as well as normal.
Emma C.
Richmond, MI
I really like these liquid lips. Really pretty colors and dry down into a super comfortable matte. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented. Got mine at TJ Maxx for $7! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good liquid matte!!
Griselda M.
Desoto, TX
NYX Lip Lingerie To begin I highly recommend this product. I love this lipstick it's one of my favorites. Price very affordable and great as a gift they come in gift packages. You can fine this product at ULTA or the NYX store. If your looking for a soft battle look this is the one!
Ysabel L.
New York City
Amo esta marca y los labiales son fabulosos! Este tono nude es hermoso y Perfecto a la hora de hacer un maquillaje fuerte en los ojos y la pigmentación dura muchas horas y no se daña a pesar de que es mate.
Karla C.
Killeen
Simply love the colors, the only thing is that it goes as soon as I drink or eat but to be honest I have tried high end brands too that claim to last 12 hours and it happens the same so I think is a really good deal for 15 dlls 😉
This are my favorite to go lip color. They have perfect pigmentation and go with all types of makeup looks. It’s worth buying this NXY product. They dry very quickly and last a really long time; and also very easy to take off.
Eboni J.
Little Rock
Love this set! Glides on smooth. Dries to a beautiful matte finish. It’s not sticky like other mattes I’ve tried. Affordable and last all day. Perfect for ombré lip styles. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristan M.
I use this for my cosplay and it's pretty close to the color of the characters lips and it doesn't budge from my lips I rarely have to reapply throughout the day which is a plus