Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set uploaded by Imtiaz A.Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set uploaded by DINA. a.Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set uploaded by Maitha A.

BY NYX

Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Lip Lingerie Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Karla C.
Killeen
Simply love the colors, the only thing is that it goes as soon as I drink or eat but to be honest I have tried high end brands too that claim to last 12 hours and it happens the same so I think is a really good deal for 15 dlls 😉
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I love the Lip Lingerie line, but for some reason I've had bad luck with the 3 piece sets. I'm not sure whether I got a bad batch or what, but the formula seemed... Off. It didn't seem to dry down as well as normal.
Hayleigh P.
Millersburg
I purchased this kit over the holidays & love every shade. It is easy to apply and long lasting. The shades are great for night or day. They make teeth appear whiter. I recommend this liquid lip to everyone I know.
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Love nyx lipsticks! The colors are always true to expectations but it does dry or your lips. So make sure you moisturize! It is super affordable as a dupe to any expensive liquid lipstick.
member-87d77
I have tried alot of different liquid lipsticks trying to find that right pigmentation without having it feeling heavy and cakey on my lios and this is the perfect formula for a drugstore liquid lipsticks and the nude tones are amazing got any skin tone!!
Auna T.
These lippies are my fav. I love , love , love them. Pros the colors are so pigmented. The applicator is the best , long and smooth. These lippies are long lasting ,don't disappoint. These lippies are worth the money. Yes I would totally recommend.
✨Violeta H.
This are my favorite to go lip color. They have perfect pigmentation and go with all types of makeup looks. It’s worth buying this NXY product. They dry very quickly and last a really long time; and also very easy to take off.
Kristan M.
I use this for my cosplay and it's pretty close to the color of the characters lips and it doesn't budge from my lips I rarely have to reapply throughout the day which is a plus
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
This ones feel super creamy, they are nice colors, it feela like the Anastasia Beverly hills. Super full coverage and it doesnt feel that heavy on the lips. They are worth much more than their retail price.
Jacky G.
California
Great formula & the perfect nudes for me 🙂 though one of them ended up drying out quickly so I was no longer able to use it but the other two were really good & my lips felt as if I didn’t have anything on. Great price as well would definitely recommend!