BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic. Kit Includes: 35 Eye Shadows. 3 Bronzers. 5 Blushers. 5 Lip Colors. Applicator. Mirror.

NYX Professional Make-Up Artist Kit
  • "This made contouring really easy for me, and offered great eye shadow options. " in 1 review
  • "It is a smokey eye collection and I absolutely love Nyx!" in 1 review
Savannah M.
This product is truly an "all in one" for the trendy and adventurous makeup folks out there! It has all the basic colors mixed in with some fun ones. The staying power is all-day wear, but I found it a bit faded after a night out..so I'd recommend a setting spray or excellent primer if your in the heat or dancing!
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
This is a huge makeup pallet with basically anything you could need for your look. I like the huge range of NYX eye shadows but they don't seem to last as long as other higher end brands. Also I feel like the colors aren't as pigmented as comparable brands. Unfortunately I don't use this pallets much.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I enjoy using NYX cosmetics. Although I feel like there are better products out there, I do, however, find it more simple to use and as a" starter kit" for people getting into makeup without breaking the bank!
Stephany G.
Chicago
This is a must have if you are into make up. I love that it has every color I need seeing as tho I have dark skin. The shades are perfect. Got it off of Amazon for a good price and I use it everyday. A little goes a long way with this product. Highly recommended
Klaudia L.
Cupertino
Definitely a great product it has all the colors that you can ask for, I have blue eyes and I could definitely find nice colors that would look good on my eyes. The packaging came in very well, I use this product almost every day highly recommend it
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I really loved this makeup artist kit. The colors were fun to experiment with. I really liked the way they went on smoothly and I didnt have to keep checking to make sure it hadn't came off or faded. It was great to have all my needs met in one.
Miranda L.
NYX is such a good brand for the price they sell their items at. This product has everything! I bought it at Sephora a while back and still use it occasionally. Probably not going to buy again but if you're on a budget this is a good choice.
Jada B.
Portland
Nyx shadows offer a soft buildable and pigmented formula with a wide range of colors and shades. The kit comes with a wide range of finishes and is perfect for any artist looking for an affordable quality product for clients!
Rachel S.
Louisville
Not good quality, too sheer and doesn't stay on long. There's a reason that it's cheap because it looks and feels cheap. I like other NYx products but not this. The eyeshadow is not pigmented at all and the blushes are terrible colors. I would not recommend
Lana M.
This is an amazing palette. So many colors. I use it everyday. It's my go to. It's so pigmented compared to other drugstore palettes. My eye color is brown and it suits it very well. I totally recommend this palette!!
Evelyn M.
Brooksville, FL
Love these colors!! Want to ask Are these familiar to the Mac Products? Awesome colors
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Does it include more than eyeshadows and blushes?
Jessy O.
Orlando, FL
This eye shadow have a good pigmentation ?
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product actually worth the money?
Julia H.