BY NYX #32 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Spot Concealer Brush – a stiff, flat brush ideal for spot concealing blemishes and imperfections. Also doubles as a flat eyeliner brush. Made with synthetic fibers.

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
very creamy. conceals dark circles. lasts for hours. very easy to apply with wand and very bendable
🌸Emma B.
🌸Emma B.
This is such a good concealer brush!! I thought nyx would be crappy, and I usually use expensive products in my freelances, but this really surprised me. I had previously owned the nyx big fan brush and it was good, until it started to shed. This brush blends amazingly and it works perfect for me. I use this ever and I recommend this to everyone!!!
Izha E.
Izha E.
No conocía de la marca NYX hasta hace unos meses atrás y desde que la use por primera vez no he parado de usarla. Tengo varios de sus productos de maquillaje, entre ella la pomada para las cejas, el fijador en spray de maquillaje, varios delineadores, pintalabios, corrector de ojeras, entre otros mas. Y que puedo decir estoy encantada con los buenos que son y lo bien que funcionan. Los recomiendo al cien!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
This brush is awesome! I get pimples around my chin and this brush really helped me pin point cover them up without making my face caked. I felt for the price of the brush the packaging was good. It lasted me about a year before it broke and I haven't been able to find one in store to buy again but I would definitely pickup another or 2.
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley
I'm going to be completely honest and say when I first saw it I was skeptical because I am a firm believe in you get what you pay for. NYx has always been a great brand both economically and quality wise and this brush doesn't fall far behind either category. The process of application for concealer.... flawless, price amazing. It's definitely in my top 5 concealer brush.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Houston
I didn't like this at all. It just didn't blend well or do much of anything. I would not use again and probably won't recommend it to anyone else. This company usually has good products and brushes but not this one . It didn't work for me at all. Any other brush would have worked better.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
I really liked this small concealer brush. I honestly don't really like using my fingers to blend makeup because i am prone to break outs. This little brush made it easier to target my small spots that i needed to blend out. It was super affordable and very soft on the skin.
Luz I.
Luz I.
Porter, TX
I purchased this brush as an impulse buy when i was in need of a new brush to carve out my brows. I wish the bristles were a little more tightly packed but its a good affordable alternative to any other expensive brushes to use for carving the brows
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
This didn't work as well as I thought it would. But it may work for other skin types. I bought this item at sephora and it wasn't too pricey but I definitely wouldn't buy it again anytime soon. It dried out my T zone really bad and it made my skin flake.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
A decent brush for the price point. You can use it for fixing your lipstick, concealing under your brow & cleaning up any messes. It's not my first go to brush but I definitely don't mind using it when it's there. Works with any product. I got it at Ulta.