BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Shading Brush - a dense rounded brush that is perfect for applying, smudging and blending product on the eyes. Made with synthetic fibers.

NYX Pro Shading Brush
  • "What an awesome brush! Super soft bristles, and blends super well. The brush itself is sleek and nice in appearance too. One of my favourite eye shadow brushes! And a great price too! I have 3 NYX brushes, and I will definitely be buying more in the future. " in 6 reviews
bella S.
Lakeland,FL
Picks up mattes like a dream and it really helps blend them together. It's also really good withing the crease however with glitters and light shimmers it doesn't work as well.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I really love this brush. It makes blending super easy and was a great deal for the price. I think I have a few of these, actually. They are really soft, but not too soft and I use them almost every day. Definitely recommend this one!
madie P.
i love this shading brush, i use it everyday. I purchased this brush at ulta at a very affordable price. the brush itself is super soft and applies well to my dry/sensitive skin. i will definitely buy this brush again
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
great for applying and blending darker colors, handle is lightweight and bristles are soft and collect pigment lightly. easy to wash. affordable for good quality.
Jocelyn B.
Lynwood , CA
It's an affordable angle brush but it can be better my face is combination so oily and dry, I just it every day because it's affordable but I like the Anastasia instead and I'm neutral about it not good or bad
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love this brush! This brush is so soft and it’s in my opinion the best shadow brush! I purchased at my local peebles and it was 8 dollars. This is the perfect packing brush for your eyelids :) I recommend!
Marc P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This brush is good for its price, does some good blending but nothing like some other brushes I have used. This is more of a starter brush that is okay to ruin. I don't think it holds onto product that well because of its synthetic fiber but it does blend out eye shadow softly.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
All brushes in this brand are good. They are great quality and last a long time. I use it almost every day. My skin type is oily. I got this at Ulta. I would buy it again and i also recommend to anyone if you are on a budget and looking for some new brushes.
Rosemariee M.
This brush I purchased from target is pretty good it blends well and the brush is soft not too harsh I use it on some clients and i never mess up with it ... works good with oily dry skin !!
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love NYX, my go to drugstore brand. Their makeup brushes are great, I use them as often as I can. Very affordable not pricey I have sensitive skin so it doesn't break me out or harsh on my skin. I'm very satisfied with the shadow brush
BeautyLovely S.
Is it too dense?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it