BY NYX #31 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Shading Brush - a dense rounded brush that is perfect for applying, smudging and blending product on the eyes. Made with synthetic fibers.

Buy on HQhair.com*
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brush. It makes blending super easy and was a great deal for the price. I think I have a few of these, actually. They are really soft, but not too soft and I use them almost every day. Definitely recommend this one!
madie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this shading brush, i use it everyday. I purchased this brush at ulta at a very affordable price. the brush itself is super soft and applies well to my dry/sensitive skin. i will definitely buy this brush again
bianca w.
mpls
Beauty Junkie Expert
great for applying and blending darker colors, handle is lightweight and bristles are soft and collect pigment lightly. easy to wash. affordable for good quality.
Jocelyn B.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an affordable angle brush but it can be better my face is combination so oily and dry, I just it every day because it's affordable but I like the Anastasia instead and I'm neutral about it not good or bad
Marc P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is good for its price, does some good blending but nothing like some other brushes I have used. This is more of a starter brush that is okay to ruin. I don't think it holds onto product that well because of its synthetic fiber but it does blend out eye shadow softly.
Rosemarie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush I purchased from target is pretty good it blends well and the brush is soft not too harsh I use it on some clients and i never mess up with it ... works good with oily dry skin !!
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
All brushes in this brand are good. They are great quality and last a long time. I use it almost every day. My skin type is oily. I got this at Ulta. I would buy it again and i also recommend to anyone if you are on a budget and looking for some new brushes.
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love NYX, my go to drugstore brand. Their makeup brushes are great, I use them as often as I can. Very affordable not pricey I have sensitive skin so it doesn't break me out or harsh on my skin. I'm very satisfied with the shadow brush
Natisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so amazing since I'm new to the full face make up I'm just learning about all the different type brushes but this brush will always be a favorite of mine I'm very satisfied and will keep purchasing. Thank you @NYX
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
BeautyLovely S.
Is it too dense?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it