BY NYX

Pucker up-your lips are in for a treat! Our new Pro Lip Cream Palettes feature six expertly coordinated color combinations of intensely pigmented lip creams. Wear each shade alone or blend ’em all together for a totally customized look!

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Bht, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Benzoate, Barium Sulfate (Ci 77120)

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 (CI 45410).

• esse produto e fosco ou sintilante?Be the first to answer!
  • What colors do you combine in the pallet to create looks? I use t...1 Answers
  • What's your favourite shade palette: The Pinks, The Nudes, The Re...2 Answers
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this palette. It is very creamy and more pigmented than I thought it would be. I thought the nudes may be too dark for my pale skin but they actually ended up working very well. I recommend using a really good lip brush though.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: The Nudes
I am currently obsessed with light pinks and nudes. This is a great choice for anyone of any race or skin tone. This color is perfect pigment for a lazy day or a night out. I love it! 10/10
Destina R.
Destina R.
I bought this lip palette through an Ipsy Offer and was a bit unhappy with the color payoff. The shades do not last very long and are incredibly similar once applied to the lips.
This product is awesome! the product is not sticky at all! it is super smooth and hydrating and super easy to use!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Awesome palette, I love this brand! They have really good products and the most important they're affordable!
Melina A.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Pretty colors and it stays long, you can find it at any drugstore or at Walmart
rhonda m.
rhonda m.
Bronx, NY
Review for: The Nudes
Great color selection of neutral lip colors. I  like that it is creamy.  Lipstick was easy to apply. I used a lip brush. I liked the packaging.  It was not a very pigmented lipstick. I had to apply a lot for the color to show.  I would recommend it to others because it is very inexpensive. See photo of me wearing the darkest shade in palette.  Very natural look.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I have purchased these Lip palettes in every color they came out with. I love being able to pick up on palette and choose which nude shade I want to use that day. They are also compact enough to toss into your purse for travel. They are very pigmented and long lasting.
Dani M.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: The Nudes
i like using this for work when i dont want to wear to much makeup, the formula is very light and easy to apply with a brush is what i do. it doesnt last that long but is easy to apply and easy to tuck away into your purse or bag for reapplications. the formula is very sheer and normally i would not like that but i do with this because it doesnt look bad and lets your natural lip color come thru and looks pretty if you are about the natural look.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Ada, MI
I was utterly surprised when I tried this product. I bought it on a whim because having a very neutral complexion (both yellow and pink undertones), I've always struggled to find the perfect nude. The colors are pigmented, long-lasting, SUPER comfortable on the lips, and allow me to find the perfect nude!!
Shopaholic J.
Shopaholic J.
Does this product come with a brush?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What's your favourite shade palette: The Pinks, The Nudes, The Reds or The Plums?
Toni N.
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
What colors do you combine in the pallet to create looks? I use the red and purpley tone and the two pinkish tones:)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
What's the best brand of brush to use with this palette? I have ecotools, will that work or should I look at upgrading?
Alfonsina C.
Alfonsina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Hey!! I've been looking for a good lipstick or something, is this better than the stick? Or the cream?