NYX Pro Kabuki Brush

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Kabuki Brush - a luxurious, dome shaped brush that is ideal for smooth and even powder coverage. Buff in a circular motion for a flawless, airbrushed finish. Made with synthetic fibers.

Buy on Cult Be...
  • "really great brush to use, i bought this brush from beaks outlet believe it or not, i have extremely soft yet oily skin & it didn't leave any lines or marks across my face! 10/10 represent buying this brush." in 3 reviews
  • "esta brocha nyx la adoro. lo malo es que no tiene baston para agarrarla pero es divina. perfecta como polvo suelto o incluso broncer. es muy ligera y su pelo aunque es sintetico es super suave. me encanta pero no es tan facil de conseguir." in 2 reviews
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This brush is very soft on my face. Feels very nice to use. I use it probably once a week, maybe more. I think it’s great for the value that you pay. I was pretty satisfied. I love NYX brushes. They are all great!
Orlando D.
Clermont, FL
Apaixonada por essas maquiagens da Nyx que encontrei ontem Walgreens por 40% de desconto.

Em Orlandooo😂😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ate agora estou apaixonada por tudo mas preciso dizer que o iluminador esta na lista dos top 11111 do mundo.

MARAVILHOSO!!! @influenster
Maily S.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Kabuki brushes. I wish it was longer because i like to have complete control of thr brush. it applies foundation well. here and there there will be fly away hairs from the brush but it is a good brush at  a great price
Hayley T.
I love my NYX Pro Kabuki Brush! I use it to apply my bronzer and the brush is so soft and really picks up the makeup. NYX products are so cheap but feel and work like top priced brushes! I use my brush everyday and love it!
Evangelina P.
I love nyx u get quality afoordavle brushes that don't shed and get the job done it's amazing I have oily skin and they work great picked up my brushes from the nyx store in California
Elyse S.
I'm really impressed by this brush! I always expect drugstore brands to have lower quality but this brand has been in my makeup kit for over 6 months with no shedding of its bristles (and that's longer than you should be keeping some types of make up). It's survived several washings and is still as soft as it was at time of purchase. It's on the smaller side of kabuki brushes, which is nice for travel and for handling it. I use it for setting powder and occasionally blush.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This was one of the first facial brushes I've ever purchased a few years back. It's super affordable, the bristles are super soft & fluffy, and it truly does a great job at applying powder to your face. Great product for the price.
Laci R.
U need this brush! I have washed mine several times and it is still standing! I have normal to dry skin and this brush doesn't make my skin irritated. I do like this brush better than my other cheaper brushes. I got my money's worth for sure when it's time to buy again this will be my go to
Janelle M.
I love this brush! It is so affordable and I use it all the time. The brush is great for all over blending and the brush itself is so very short. I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a good brush on a budget!
Olivia W.
Ok wow!! This product!! This type of brush has always been one of my absolute favs to blend powders and contour, and NYX really outdid itself on this one. The Bristles are super soft and feel great against my skin!
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good kabuki brush for powder foundation application that is good quality, but not extremely expensive. Has anyone tried this brush? What are your thoughts?
Jess S.
Does this work good or not been looking for a new brush?