NYX Pro Kabuki Brush uploaded by isslam k.

BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Kabuki Brush - a luxurious, dome shaped brush that is ideal for smooth and even powder coverage. Buff in a circular motion for a flawless, airbrushed finish. Made with synthetic fibers.

Buy on Target*
Laci R.
Laci R.
U need this brush! I have washed mine several times and it is still standing! I have normal to dry skin and this brush doesn't make my skin irritated. I do like this brush better than my other cheaper brushes. I got my money's worth for sure when it's time to buy again this will be my go to
Diana K.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This was one of the first facial brushes I've ever purchased a few years back. It's super affordable, the bristles are super soft & fluffy, and it truly does a great job at applying powder to your face. Great product for the price.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
I love this brush! It is so affordable and I use it all the time. The brush is great for all over blending and the brush itself is so very short. I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a good brush on a budget!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Gainesville
Ok wow!! This product!! This type of brush has always been one of my absolute favs to blend powders and contour, and NYX really outdid itself on this one. The Bristles are super soft and feel great against my skin!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Warren , MI
I have two of these brushes!!! I love them for applying my bronzer, and setting powder. NYX is very affordable and always has sales going on so it's definitely worth purchasing. I've had mine for a little while now and they are holding up great.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
I absolutely LOVE this brush for applying my bronzer and sometimes even my contour. It's plush and dense. It doesn't waste product and it's still small enough to allow me to place product where I want it.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I absolutely love this brush it is so soft and durable plus I don't experience any fall out bristles from the brush like others have caused for me, it's a bit pricey but still a great brush!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I love nyx u get quality afoordavle brushes that don't shed and get the job done it's amazing I have oily skin and they work great picked up my brushes from the nyx store in California
hunter w.
hunter w.
valdosta ha
really great brush to use, i bought this brush from beaks outlet believe it or not, i have extremely soft yet oily skin & it didn't leave any lines or marks across my face! 10/10 represent buying this brush.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Elmwood, NE
This brush is nice if you don't want to spend a ton of money. It does the job but not the best brush i have used. It is very easy to use and works for my skin. I was satisfied with the price that i had to pay for it.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Does this work good or not been looking for a new brush?
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good kabuki brush for powder foundation application that is good quality, but not extremely expensive. Has anyone tried this brush? What are your thoughts?