NYX Pro Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Bes M.

BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Flat Foundation Brush - a tapered brush great for liquid or cream formulas for an even, streak-free application. Made with synthetic fibers.

Buy on ULTA*
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I have been trying to expand my brush collection, and NYX has some of my favorite brushes. The Pro Flat Foundation Brush is great, and doesn't leave your makeup leaving streaky. It also does not shed like a lot of the brushes I have used in the past, and is a great price.
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
New Bern , NC
I have used the NYX foundation brush and when I purchased it I had high hopes, I am happy to say I wasn't disappointed! I didn't have that painted on look and it went on smoothly. It is a bit pricey but I was so satisfied that I would definitely purchase it again!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
A great brush for a very affordable brush. Bought it when I was out of town and needed to grab something quick. I use it weekly, and it gets the job done. If you don't like spending and arm and leg or can't afford to. It is a great alternative!
Devoree P.
Devoree P.
Corbin, KY
Very soft bristles. Helps spread the coverage very well, and works really good with my Fenty Beauty by Rihanna foundation. It's easy to apply and it doesn't make me feel like its absorbing and wasting my foundation. Love it! And good price
Diana D.
Diana D.
Pacoima
This is one of the best flat foundation brush it is very easy to use, to compare to alternative obviously a comb, its a good value and not that much 8$  my skin typbe is golden tan so i love it , you won't regret buying one for yourself it is VERY satisfying
Marla S.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I was a little leery of the size, but the brush turned out great! Very soft, no streaking at all. Works just as good as a high end brush! Will be buying more of the Nyx brush collection!
I would definitely recommend
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
This is so good guys I don't think you understand it's great on my skin and it smooths it out evenly. I would buy this again if it broke or anything because I love it so much. So I think you guys should buy it.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I really enjoyed this foundation brush! I would only recommend this for using with liquid foundation. It helps the foundation go on smooth and helps with the blending. I would recommend buying this product!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Higginsville, MO
great brush! closes on smoothly. brushes everything out evenly and didn't soak in too much of the foundation. i haven't noticed any of the bristles coming out yes and i use it everyday. very satisfied.
Angela G.
Angela G.
This is the perfect brush for when you're needing to apply foundation. It's applies the foundation so smooth and I use it almost everyday it's very easy to apply makeup with and I would buy this again