NYX Pro Flat Foundation Brush

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Flat Foundation Brush - a tapered brush great for liquid or cream formulas for an even, streak-free application. Made with synthetic fibers.

💜Ash K.
Philadelphia, PA
I Just Purchased This Brush From CVS About 2wks Ago & I Fell In Love With It... This Brush Alone Is Beyond Smooth, It's Affordable & It Has A Nice Grip For Those Blending Moves NYX Pro Flat Foundation Brush
Devoree P.
Corbin , KY
Very soft bristles. Helps spread the coverage very well, and works really good with my Fenty Beauty by Rihanna foundation. It's easy to apply and it doesn't make me feel like its absorbing and wasting my foundation. Love it! And good price
Dianna H.
I love this foundation brush because the bristles are so soft. When applying my foundation, it gives me a very even application. No streaks and does not soak up the product. You can’t beat the price of NYX. It’s great quality. Highly recommend this brush.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
I use this flat brush with the total control drop foundation from NYX. it definitely gets the job done and is easily for me to use and apply my foundation evenly. Sometimes the bristles can make the makeup appear streaky on my skin though.
Jiwon L.
Baltimore, MD
Honestly, NYX is a very good, reliable drugstore brand. My liquid foundation does come up a little streaky, but I just work it into my skin for a little longer and the end result is the same. Honestly, these brushes work just as fine as some of the higher end brushes I have worked with. Considering that drug stores don’t have a big selection on brushes, NYX brushes are an affordable option.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
I love using this brush to add finishing touches! It is of such a good value and is so cheap, money wise. I found this brush at Ulta. It is so easy to use and works great when applying my foundation. I will definitely buy this again when it comes times!
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I have been trying to expand my brush collection, and NYX has some of my favorite brushes. The Pro Flat Foundation Brush is great, and doesn't leave your makeup leaving streaky. It also does not shed like a lot of the brushes I have used in the past, and is a great price.
Tamara S.
New Bern , NC
I have used the NYX foundation brush and when I purchased it I had high hopes, I am happy to say I wasn't disappointed! I didn't have that painted on look and it went on smoothly. It is a bit pricey but I was so satisfied that I would definitely purchase it again!
Jennifer D.
Murrieta , CA
A great brush for a very affordable brush. Bought it when I was out of town and needed to grab something quick. I use it weekly, and it gets the job done. If you don't like spending and arm and leg or can't afford to. It is a great alternative!
Diana D.
This is one of the best flat foundation brush it is very easy to use, to compare to alternative obviously a comb, its a good value and not that much 8$  my skin typbe is golden tan so i love it , you won't regret buying one for yourself it is VERY satisfying