BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Flat Detail Brush – a multipurpose, flat shading brush that is perfect for any application on the lid. Made with synthetic fibers

Buy on ULTA*
  • "this product is perfect for applying eyeshadow and it grabs all the eyeshadow i want and applies so smoothly. this creates a great look and it's perfect for any occasion. i love this product and can't wait to buy morw" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this brush for cutting the crease or cleaning up my eyebrows. It gives such a sharp detail and keeps its shape. " in 4 reviews
Kelly V.
Denver
This brush is nice for packing pigment onto the lid. However, I have found that I prefer packing brushes with a straight edge instead of a tapered one. With the tapered edge, I find I have less control. But this brush is cruelty free and very inexpensive!
Charlie A.
I like to use this to put primer on my lid. It is precise and it doesn't absorb the product which is good. Soft and very cost effective. I use the brush cleaner from this brand as well. I got this at Ulta
Mya Y.
Virginia Beach
I love this brush!!! It puts eyeshadow on really good and nice layer of eyeshadow on. I bought mine at target for a really good price. This is a must need I use everyday. So I'm very satisfied with this product!!!
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Nyx has fantastic brushes and I wish I had discovered them sooner. The bristles are soft and easy to clean and I have never had shedding problems. This detail brush is perfect for intricate eye looks.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this brush, but don't love it.  I know this is a cheap brush, but all the other products I have tried from this brand have performed well.  I have hair fall-out every time I use it, and I feel like there is a lot more shadow fall out when I use it.  However, I've been using it as a smudging brush and its been working well.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
This brush is soft and applies evenly. I usually use this when I want to clean or detail my concealer under my eyebrows. It is easy to use and clean just the way a brush should be. Highly recommended for budget conscious make-up enthusiasts!
Gissel A.
Concord , CA
The NYX flat brush is great when you want to apply some shimmer or pressed gilter to you're eyes shadow . It's one of my favorite brushes to use when I'm doing a shimmer look ! It picks up the product very well and give little to no fall out which is awesome ! It's definitely something I recommend picking up !
Kaylee L.
Excellent brush that's affordable! Great for creams, glitter and eye primers! Create and perfect small details or use this as a lip brush! Perfect for cleaning up lines or perfectly lining lips! Also good for cream eye bases,
Applying glitter and cut creases!
Sarah W.
Florence
I love this concealer brush I use this all the time for my concealer to shape my eyebrows and use as a base for my eyeshadow. I use the NYX pot concealer for a eyeshadow base.
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
This is a good brush to pack on shadow on the lid! You could use this to carve out your brows or pop shimmer in the inner corner of your eye! These are good quality brushes especially for the price! Also this is a cruelty free brand!
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it