BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Flat Detail Brush – a multipurpose, flat shading brush that is perfect for any application on the lid. Made with synthetic fibers

NYX Pro Flat Detail Brush
  • "this product is perfect for applying eyeshadow and it grabs all the eyeshadow i want and applies so smoothly. this creates a great look and it's perfect for any occasion. i love this product and can't wait to buy morw" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this brush for cutting the crease or cleaning up my eyebrows. It gives such a sharp detail and keeps its shape. " in 4 reviews
Khoudia N.
Tallahassee,Fl
This brush is so good I love how flat is in the detailing it’s a really good eyeshadow brush I love how smooth it feels and it’s not right to put on you really got to use and moneys worth out of this I would buy this again
Kelly V.
Denver
This brush is nice for packing pigment onto the lid. However, I have found that I prefer packing brushes with a straight edge instead of a tapered one. With the tapered edge, I find I have less control. But this brush is cruelty free and very inexpensive!
Sarah S.
West Bend
For a small detail brush, it does its job. I feel that all Nyx brushes are a bit stiff and uncomfortable so it’s not the most pleasant thing to put on your face. But it picks up products well. The weight of the brush is good and it’s easy to handle.
Shylee Z.
Great Neck, NY
This brush holds the product and transfers the product so nicely and smooth. It helps the product transfer creakily and buttery to the face. It works with dry skin and oily skin and leaves the same coverage and finish to the product your using.
Charlie A.
I like to use this to put primer on my lid. It is precise and it doesn't absorb the product which is good. Soft and very cost effective. I use the brush cleaner from this brand as well. I got this at Ulta
Giselle A.
Concord , CA
The NYX flat brush is great when you want to apply some shimmer or pressed gilter to you're eyes shadow . It's one of my favorite brushes to use when I'm doing a shimmer look ! It picks up the product very well and give little to no fall out which is awesome ! It's definitely something I recommend picking up !
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
This is a good brush to pack on shadow on the lid! You could use this to carve out your brows or pop shimmer in the inner corner of your eye! These are good quality brushes especially for the price! Also this is a cruelty free brand!
Sarah W.
Florence
I love this concealer brush I use this all the time for my concealer to shape my eyebrows and use as a base for my eyeshadow. I use the NYX pot concealer for a eyeshadow base.
Mya Y.
Virginia Beach
I love this brush!!! It puts eyeshadow on really good and nice layer of eyeshadow on. I bought mine at target for a really good price. This is a must need I use everyday. So I'm very satisfied with this product!!!
Citlalli A.
Super good to apply eye shadow it appliesit so pigmented and I bought it at the mac store mac store is the store I usually get my brushes form and they are really good compared to the one sold  at drug stores
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it

back