NYX Pro Dual Fiber Precision Brush

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Fiber Precision Brush – a dual fiber precision brush that works wonders on camouflaging and helps blur imperfections under the eye and any hard to reach areas. Also, doubles as a blending shadow brush. Made with natural & synthetic fibers.

how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Start your review of NYX Pro Dual Fiber Precision Brush!
Product Highlights
“Love this brush I use it for many things I tend to be wiping it off constantly, works great for eyebrows and applying eyeliner ” in reviews
I purchased this brush from my local Shoppers drug mart. Where I live, I don't have access to too many makeup brushes therefore when I see decent ones I tend to grab them. It wasn't the cheapest brush I ever bought but it also wasn't out of this world. I like it for when you really need to be precise for example with concealer around the brows. I reach for it often and don't really have anything bad to say about this brush other than the price.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This brush is so good. I’ve had it for a long long time and I’ve used it for a long long time . I use it with a dark brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows and it’s firm so it makes it easy to apply to my brows.
W Valley City, UT
These brushes are perfect especially for the price!! These are amazing for everyone especially those starting out with makeup that can't or don't want to fork out for really pricy brushes at first. They last ans shedding is minimal. I recommend these to everyone!
Austin, TX
love this brush i use for the smudging of my eyeliner as well for my eyebrows perfect use for those two things make it perfect when apply ing any thing i use it alot on my mother since she has more wrinkles this is perfect to use for doing her eye makeup.
Homestead , FL
This brush is great, blurred very well, does not waste the product, rather it renders it, it has a nice texture, it is very soft, perfect for the face, it does not leave the bristles and that means that it is very well made, I recommend it.
para mi es muy buena este pincel ya que te ayuda a delinear muy bien en ojo o las sejas yo que siempre me encanta estar maquillada para mi es imprescindible usarla... me encanta su acabado porque es perfecto y fácil de usar y manipular.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This brush I loveeee love love! Great to use for eyeshadows to do a simple crease. I bought mine at target, and target always has a bunch of little in expensive products that are a life saver. I'm very satisfied with this product.
London
This brush looks and feels good but using it on the eye is very hard due to the shape of the brush it's good for compacting product on but for blending it is shite but the brush is very soft and looks nice alongside other brushes
Port Chester, NY
The brush stays pointed and maintains its shape! I really stay on top of washing my make-up brushes and this has retained its fibers unlike some other brushes. I use this nearly every day to shape and fill my brows.
Sandy, UT
This is a really great brush for liner and brows! I've tried a lot of angled brushes in the past, and this one is the most finely ripped one to date. You also can't beat the price! Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...