BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Fiber Precision Brush – a dual fiber precision brush that works wonders on camouflaging and helps blur imperfections under the eye and any hard to reach areas. Also, doubles as a blending shadow brush. Made with natural & synthetic fibers.

Buy on Cult Be...
  • "Love this brush I use it for many things I tend to be wiping it off constantly, works great for eyebrows and applying eyeliner " in 5 reviews
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This NYX brush is awesome I love that you can get good quality from this company and not have to pay a ton of money I've had the brush for over a year and it still looks brand new and apply as my make up exactly the way it should
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
The brush stays pointed and maintains its shape! I really stay on top of washing my make-up brushes and this has retained its fibers unlike some other brushes. I use this nearly every day to shape and fill my brows.
Elizabeth B.
Orem, UT
This is a really great brush for liner and brows! I've tried a lot of angled brushes in the past, and this one is the most finely ripped one to date. You also can't beat the price! Definitely recommend
Haley B.
Love this brush. It applies makeup seamlessly! It holds up during cleanings. Love how soft it feels and very affordable. I've used several elf brushes and they are great for the price.
Aaliyah B.
Really amazing quality for your buck. I love this brush but you can also get Elf brushes for way cheaper at the same quality, but if you have some extra money, I highly recommemd.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
I thought this brush would be a flat angled brush like a fuller version
of a liner brush; NOT so. This brush is like an ice cream cone; full
and round but with bristles shorter on the inside of the brush and
longer around the edges. It still applies shadow ok. it would have
been perfect for my hooded eyes to put more product along the hood &
less towards the brow IF the bristles would have been flat along the
surface.
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
These brushes are perfect especially for the price!! These are amazing for everyone especially those starting out with makeup that can't or don't want to fork out for really pricy brushes at first. They last ans shedding is minimal. I recommend these to everyone!
Brooke D.
Rincon, GA
I use these for my eyeliner and it goes on so perfectly and straight. I bought some of them from walmart and some from Sephora. Also my skin time is combination. The brush is very easy to do you just line it right above your eyelashes. I was very satisfied !
Viri N.
Laredo, TX
Perfect brush for the eyebrows, it is one of the best ones I've tried so far. I got mine at Ulta, ulta is the place to get everything! It's good value and not as pricey, I really recommend it for anyone who wants to try a new eyebrow brush.
Melanie G.
Miami Florida
This brush is great, blurred very well, does not waste the product, rather it renders it, it has a nice texture, it is very soft, perfect for the face, it does not leave the bristles and that means that it is very well made, I recommend it.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it