BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Fiber Powder Brush – a unique, dual fiber brush perfect for applying blush or powder for a flawless finish. Made with natural & synthetic fibers.

NYX Pro Dual Fiber Powder Brush
  • "This us such a good brush. It is really soft and I love using this for my blush or highlighter. Love, love love!" in 9 reviews
Claire E.
This is a great brush for highlighter! I couldn't imagine using it for other products though, I have tried and it worked out but it wasn't great. I love using it for highlighter, and that is what I bought it for. It provides a light dusting of highlighter for a more natural look, and blends it out well. Great price and holds up well too!!
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
The brush gets the work done but it rather uncomfortable at first. First time using the bush was odd because it felt a bit rough. After the first use, it became less rough I guess it just needed a usage. I would recommend the brush despite the first time roughness, but it is a great brush overall.
Jackie G.
Mesa, AZ
This powder brush is decent for the price. I bought mine at target. It was very affordable. The brush isn't as soft as I would like it to be. I have only used it a few times. I wouldn't buy it again, unless I needed a brush for cheap.
Jessica G.
Lakewood , CA
Really good brush to have you can sure it for blending in foundation or counter it was very easy to blend with the brush i use it for blending out my baking powder I was satisfied with this brush so I recommend
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
Pretty good face brush, use this brush for my highlight and sometimes contour. It's super soft and cheap for when you don't want to buy an expensive one. You can find it anywhere like your local drugstore.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brush. The duo fiber works Great for Contor application and you can also use it for blending that helps a lot just read liquid and powder products.this is something I use on all of our clients
Erin R.
Romulus
This brush is such a nice brush. It's soft in the skin. I use it all the time. I would recommend it to anyone. I bought this product online. I have oily skin, I would buy a brush from them again.
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
I have a whole set of NYX brushes that i use only the daily. They are my favorite. Not only are the brushes soft, gentle and last forever without falling apart but they also won't burn a hole in your pocket!
Deanna C.
Felton , DE
Love this brush my old brush always left me with fall out bristles this one never has! I got it at cvs and it was a little pricey but so worth it! I use it just about every day
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
This a good brush to pop blush on the cheeks! Sometimes I use this to contour my cheek bones! It's good quality especially good the price and NYX is a cruelty free brand!