BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Fiber Powder Brush – a unique, dual fiber brush perfect for applying blush or powder for a flawless finish. Made with natural & synthetic fibers.

NYX Pro Dual Fiber Powder Brush
  • "This us such a good brush. It is really soft and I love using this for my blush or highlighter. Love, love love!" in 9 reviews
Claire E.
This is a great brush for highlighter! I couldn't imagine using it for other products though, I have tried and it worked out but it wasn't great. I love using it for highlighter, and that is what I bought it for. It provides a light dusting of highlighter for a more natural look, and blends it out well. Great price and holds up well too!!
Michelle M.
This is a great brush I personally have used for both powdered bronzer and blush. Make sure to hold it correctly because a lot of product can easily get on this brush and you end up with more makeup on your face than needed. Also good for translucent overall powder.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
The brush gets the work done but it rather uncomfortable at first. First time using the bush was odd because it felt a bit rough. After the first use, it became less rough I guess it just needed a usage. I would recommend the brush despite the first time roughness, but it is a great brush overall.
Emily S.
Works so great! I love using this brush for setting under my eyes and around my face, the shape works well. It is super affordable and love it! It is a holy grail in my makeup bag! I think it is easy to use and also not expensive which is another plus.
Jackie G.
Phoenix, AZ
This powder brush is decent for the price. I bought mine at target. It was very affordable. The brush isn't as soft as I would like it to be. I have only used it a few times. I wouldn't buy it again, unless I needed a brush for cheap.
Brooke G.
Gastonia, NC
Love love love nyx brushes. Great brushes for the price. Soft bristles that do not hold product. I bought mine from Ulta where they had a display showing all the brushes they have. I would definitely buy these brushes again!
Jessica G.
Really good brush to have you can sure it for blending in foundation or counter it was very easy to blend with the brush i use it for blending out my baking powder I was satisfied with this brush so I recommend
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Pretty good face brush, use this brush for my highlight and sometimes contour. It's super soft and cheap for when you don't want to buy an expensive one. You can find it anywhere like your local drugstore.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brush. The duo fiber works Great for Contor application and you can also use it for blending that helps a lot just read liquid and powder products.this is something I use on all of our clients
Erin R.
Romulus
This brush is such a nice brush. It's soft in the skin. I use it all the time. I would recommend it to anyone. I bought this product online. I have oily skin, I would buy a brush from them again.