NYX Pro Dual Fiber Foundation Brush uploaded by Melissa K.

BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Fiber Foundation Brush – a soft, full brush perfect for an easy application of liquid foundations for a flawless airbrushed finish. This multi-purpose brush can also be used with loose or pressed powders! Lightly sweep and blend for nice, even coverage. Made with natural & synthetic fibers.

Buy on Target*
Long Beach, CA
I love this brush. Its so soft, it applies well, it's a great brush. I'll bite it is a bit pricey, which is the only reason why I'm not giving it the full five stars. Otherwise It works better than my old elf brush kit, it does not cake the makeup in one spot, it really applies evenly and effectively. Recommend if you want something that's going to last long, it is worth the investment.
Rishelly v.
Rishelly v.
Central Falls, RI
Guys this brush is amazing. It was like less then $10 at Walmart and holy good stuff is it soft and full! I have washed it a bunch of times and it HS gotten into the hands of my toddler and is still alive. I've got a bunch of their brushes and I regret nothing at all besides not having even more lol
Dani D.
Dani D.
Great dual fiber brush, does exactly what it needs to do and it's easy to clean. If you like the airbrushed look from your liquid foundation, this, plus a stippling technique is a great way to go. I bought this at Ricky's and just like every other NYX product it's affordable and high quality.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
I'm a beauty blender addict but I like using this brush to place product where I want it on my face and then blend out with my beauty blender. It works well for both foundation and concealer (also contouring). It's a great value and works well for all skin types!
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Such a fantastic brush for a great price! It has super soft bristles and gives a soft touch to the skin. I use it to apply my NYX foundation and it blends it in so well and really easy to use. I use the brush almost every day. As soon as this one wears out, I'm buying another!
Dolton, IL
This is a nice dual fiber brush to blend out cream products. I like to use this brush to blend out my cream contour products.  I have combination/oils skin and this brush helps the product glide right across my skin. I would buy this brush again if I lost it.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Nyx brushes go the distance.  I bought this brush to replace a more expensive version that had died. It smooths in my foundation without any extra hassle.  It also makes it easy to blend in foundation around my nose and eyes.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Dual fiber brushes are some of my favorites and pretty hard to mess up. I love them for foundation, for blush, and for brozer and contour. This one in specific is super soft and NYX is cruelty free so that's always a plus for me.
Yselle R.
Yselle R.
I usually use a beauty blender but when I decided to purchase this any way and I love it ! I use it all the time and it's not expensive I would recommend to a friend ! I definitely would buy this product again
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is a really good and affordable makeup brush, it's easy to use and the bristles are very soft and manageable. The brush is good for applying foundation or other fill face makeup. Would recommend this!