NYX Pro Dual Fiber Foundation Brush uploaded by Fátima M.NYX Pro Dual Fiber Foundation Brush uploaded by Melissa K.

BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Fiber Foundation Brush – a soft, full brush perfect for an easy application of liquid foundations for a flawless airbrushed finish. This multi-purpose brush can also be used with loose or pressed powders! Lightly sweep and blend for nice, even coverage. Made with natural & synthetic fibers.

NYX Pro Dual Fiber Foundation Brush
  • "Dual fiber brushes are some of my favorites and pretty hard to mess up. I love them for foundation, for blush, and for brozer and contour. This one in specific is super soft and NYX is cruelty free so that's always a plus for me. " in 5 reviews
  • "Great dual fiber brush, does exactly what it needs to do and it's easy to clean. If you like the airbrushed look from your liquid foundation, this, plus a stippling technique is a great way to go. I bought this at Ricky's and just like every other NYX product it's affordable and high quality. " in 3 reviews
Madeline L.
The brush is big, and the bristles are very soft. It buffs any foundation flawlessly. It’s not flat or angled, it’s more of a domed shaped brush. Doesn’t soak up a lot of product. Very easy to clean and has kept its shape through the many washes.
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
This is a nice brush; before I purchased this brush I never liked applying foundation with a brush. This brush will give you a completely flawless look. I use it to apply Urban Decay All Nighter, and have been given so many complements about how flawless my face looks. I also use this brush to blend out concealers and cream contours. My only complaint is that the brush handle is a tad wide, it feels a little awkward in the hand.
Karina P.
Advance, NC
When I am not using my beauty blender, I am reaching for this brush! I have dry, sensitive skin, but the bristles on the brush are soft and do not cause any reactions on my skin! Also, my foundation buffs out really well with this. Would recommend this for people who want an alternative to their beauty blender.
Pamela S.
Works great to put on foundation but I do go over it with a beauty blender just to make sure there are no lines but over all really great foundation brush do recommend.
Emily B.
Los Angeles
this brush is amazing and the look of it is so cute. before i started using this brush i would always use a beauty blender but i prefer using this brush now , amazing . and so affordable
Dani D.
Old Westbury, NY
Alexis H.
Dolton, IL
This is a nice dual fiber brush to blend out cream products. I like to use this brush to blend out my cream contour products.  I have combination/oils skin and this brush helps the product glide right across my skin. I would buy this brush again if I lost it.
Emma T.
Awesome quality brush that will last forever! I enjoy this type of brush for applying foundation and find that it lets me build up the coverage of my foundation very nicely. NYX created this brush with quality and longevity in mind and it doesn't disappoint.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
Such a fantastic brush for a great price! It has super soft bristles and gives a soft touch to the skin. I use it to apply my NYX foundation and it blends it in so well and really easy to use. I use the brush almost every day. As soon as this one wears out, I'm buying another!
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
My favorite foundation brush. I've bought 2 of these so far and I rotate between the two. The pricing on these are great and affordable. Also these are easy to clean so you can keep reusing, definitely recommend this or any brush by NYX.

back