NYX Pro Dual Brow Brush uploaded by Yari S.

BY NYX #39 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Dual Brow Brush - a dual-ended brow brush that features an angled cut brush for precision application with cream or powder products and a spoolie brush for blending and shaping. Made with synthetic fibers.

Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Burr Oak, MI
I love this brush a lot and got it at Meijers for like $9. The only problem I have is that sometimes product gets built up on the very top of the brush easily and I have to clean it off all the time. It really is great to fill in brows easily and straight.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Love nyx and for the price it comes close to the well known brow brands like Anastasia. It's affordable it works similarly. Although a little harder to use and not as pigmented. But it's a great alternative.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Love this brush for filling in brows. It's cheap and works really well to comb them and put on product at an angle
lauren R.
lauren R.
NYX is one of my favorite, affordable, "drug-store" brands. This brush has been a life saver. It's very easy to use, I use it everyday to fill in my brows. It's a very controlled, thin brush, perfect for getting in all the small corners of your brows, as well as for creating hair-like strokes. I also love the convenience of the spoolie at the other end, so I don't even need to reach for another brush while combing through my brows! My only complaint is that if I try to rid my brush of the dip brow left over using coconut oil (which I have done with other brow brushes I have used in the past) the brush seems to retain the oil much easier than other brushes. This makes it so that I have to spend extra time wiping it off, otherwise it will give my dip brow a more runny feel throughout the day.   NYX Pro Dual Brow Brush
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I decided to save money and bought this brush instead of the ABH #12 brush i really wanted. I admit, at first this brush was decent. It was pretty firm, the spoolie sucked but overall it did the job. After 2-3 cleanings, the bristles were way too soft and began the separate from each other. It was impossible for me to do my brows without spending 30 mins and a lot of time cleaning them up. This brush is a huge letdown, and cannot compare to the ABH #12 (which takes me 10 mins for perfect brows). Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $8 on one of ABH brushes.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
I decided to give this brush a try - since my ABH brush crapped out on me and ran out of my ABH brow pomade..too. (Wasn't a good weekend..lol)  Any-hoo!! I bought this brush to use with the Tame & Frame Brow Pomade, and I absolutely fell in LOVE with both products. It sculpts so well and the angle is very clean. The bush itself is also incredibly soft and cleans very easily. Great quality and even better price. I've been slowly adding more and more products from NYX and so far I have not been disappointed by the change.
Kariann R.
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
I picked up this brush because I am a big fan of NYX products, they are really amazing and super affordable. This brush is great for doing your eyebrows quickly and perfectly. The brush is sturdy, doesn't feel cheap, and made clean lines when applying eyebrow gel. This would also be great to add to your makeup bag for your clients because they are inexpensive and great quality.
India l.
India l.
It is a good product on a run, or if you want to save money. It glides on easily, it stays put for the most part. It has no scent. The packaging is easy to store in your makeup bag. The product is light weight and smooth. I love that it comes with a brow brush on the other end. over all it is a good product. i would rebuy and recommend.
Erica W.
Erica W.
This is a great brow pencil for the money! The shade I have matches pretty well and is long lasting. The pencil itself is soft enough to leave product behind but still powdery. The little brush at the end of the pencil is nice to comb out your brows and make them nice and fluffy. I would definitely buy this pencil again!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
This brow brush is no doubt up their with my other high end brushes. The spoolie on this brush is just the right amount of stiff yet still is very fluffy and easy to use when brushing through the eyebrows. I would recommend to anyone who wants the feel of a high end eyebrow brush without the high end price tag.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Is it like the elf brow brush?
karina R.
karina R.
Is this product any good? Could you compare it to other name brand similar brushes? Does the brush part any good? Really need a new brush and Iv been trying to decide between this one or the Anastasia Beverly Hills one.
Kyla N.
Kyla N.
Is this brush able to do fine, hair-width strokes?