NYX Pro Crease Brush uploaded by Amber E.NYX Pro Crease Brush uploaded by Alex M.

BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Crease Brush – a round-domed brush that blends flawlessly into the crease for a depth defying effect. Made with natural fibers.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this crease brush! It effortlessly blends any color into the crease seamlessly. Very affordable and is high quality for the price. This brush blends better than some of the higher end crease brushes I own." in 23 reviews
  • "My favourite blending brush! I can't do any eyeshadow look without it! Every time I use this brush on clients they say it feels great lol! Blends easily and really grabs product effectively" in 17 reviews
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I got a few brushes from the NYX loves LA collection, and I adore all of the brushes. The bristles are soft and non-abrasive and they do not shed. The handle is gorgeous! And it seems like a brush that can last.
Taylor J.
Bend
I love NYX brushes. They’re my absolute favorite to use. They’re so soft and they are very durable. Mine have gone through a lot of washings and they all have held up so far.
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
Well I just love this brush! I use about 4 differnt brushes when I do my eye shadow. This one is shaped perfect for the crease and has that nice point to it to really get a nice defined crease color exactly where I want it. This brush is amazing and I will always keep it in my makeup bag.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I love eye brushes so I'm very picky about them. I don't ever believe you need to pay top dollar for a good brush. This crease brush is incredible and blends your eyeshadow out beautifully! I've never had a problem with it! The price makes it even better! It's affordable and incredible!
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this crease brush it works so well. I always feel like I am having a good eyeshadow day when I use this brush. It is an excellent value and it lasts for a long time. It is super soft and it fluffs out the shadow perfectly. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Mikayla H.
Great brush!! If you're a beginner or a pro you can have this as a backup crease brush or a front runner. The only reason I opt for backup is because it sells for such an affordable price so the longevity won't be as long as other brands. IT IS SO WORTH IT THOUGH!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Pretty decent brush, not the best but for the price I think it's great. Soft but firm enough to allow you to blend shadows and picks up color well. Looks nice, simple and sleek. NYX has some pretty decent products and I've been happy with just about everything I've used.
Maria D.
Harrington Pk, NJ
I've had this brush for a while now and it's still doing pretty good. The bristles haven't fallen out but have fraid a little. I like to use it for beginning transition shades where I need a larger surface area covered. Super soft and picks up product nicely.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I don't own this brush yet, but I was at the Nyx store in the Brea mall and I was testing out all their products and I fell in love with this brush. It's only $10 and it is a very soft and it blends so nicely it is such a great value for a blending brush.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I love NYX brushes because they are always affordable and a bang for your buck. The bristles are soft and hold well to the pigment. This particular brush I believe compares well with higher priced ones and worked really well for all the looks I used this summer.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I buy this brush at??
Alexis M.
Looking for a good blender crease brush. Is this a good one or are there better one out there?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it