BY NYX #28 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Crease Brush – a round-domed brush that blends flawlessly into the crease for a depth defying effect. Made with natural fibers.

Buy on Target*
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Such a good and affordable brush. Perfect to blend your crease colors. It's very buffed and soft. Easy to use, and it is extremely high quality for a good price. Got it at CVS. It is one of my #goto brushes. You need to get yours asap. I would get it again if something happened to mine. It's a keeper
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
Well I just love this brush! I use about 4 differnt brushes when I do my eye shadow. This one is shaped perfect for the crease and has that nice point to it to really get a nice defined crease color exactly where I want it. This brush is amazing and I will always keep it in my makeup bag.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Pekin , IL
I love eye brushes so I'm very picky about them. I don't ever believe you need to pay top dollar for a good brush. This crease brush is incredible and blends your eyeshadow out beautifully! I've never had a problem with it! The price makes it even better! It's affordable and incredible!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Lancaster
Probably one of my favorite eye shadow brushes, I use it for many looks and it always hold the powder and makes the color look bold, it also doesn't make the eyeshadow super loose and get all over the place its very compact, which in my opinion is a great factor to have.
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Pretty decent brush, not the best but for the price I think it's great. Soft but firm enough to allow you to blend shadows and picks up color well. Looks nice, simple and sleek. NYX has some pretty decent products and I've been happy with just about everything I've used.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
First tried these brushes when they were on sale, the reviews were good and the product was sold out. I kept checking back to snag myself one and finally did. After trying is I ended up purchases more during another sale. The price is affordable and the quality works for me.
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this crease brush it works so well. I always feel like I am having a good eyeshadow day when I use this brush. It is an excellent value and it lasts for a long time. It is super soft and it fluffs out the shadow perfectly. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Becca💋 G.
Becca💋 G.
Georgia
Very useful brush! I love it. It applies just the right amount of product, exactly where I need it to be. And it's not too pricey, for what I'm getting. I actually got the dupe version from online, I'm quite satisfied with the results. Given the fact, it's a faux .
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Great brush!! If you're a beginner or a pro you can have this as a backup crease brush or a front runner. The only reason I opt for backup is because it sells for such an affordable price so the longevity won't be as long as other brands. IT IS SO WORTH IT THOUGH!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Harrington Park
I've had this brush for a while now and it's still doing pretty good. The bristles haven't fallen out but have fraid a little. I like to use it for beginning transition shades where I need a larger surface area covered. Super soft and picks up product nicely.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I buy this brush at??