BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Angled Eyeliner Brush – an innovative eyeliner brush with an angled handle for ultimate control and precision. Made with synthetic fibers.

NYX Pro Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • "Definitely helps to achieve the perfect wing every time. Soft bristles and does not apply your eyeliner patchy " in 32 reviews
Emily R.
Boone, NC
This is probably my favoriting low end eyeliner. It works very well for my hooded eyes and I use it everyday. It’s very simple to use and goes on beautifully and at a great price! I’m very satisfied with this liner.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Very cool product! Interesting product ‘ definitely not made for everyone in my opinion! It’s angled which is good if you want that but if you’re not used to that kinda tool don’t buy it until you know it what you want ! Great product as long as you know what you’re doing ladies & gentlemen
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Love this brushes. This brand is so affordable and love their brushes and how soft they’re and how easy they’re to clean. Love that it’s angeled and that it put my eyeliner on flawlessly. My go to brush
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
When I went to nyx I saw this brush and decided to give it try. It's an affordable price. This brish is a little too thick for my liking. I my eyeliner a to be sharp and I feel like this brush makes my wing look too rounded. It takes a bit of getting use to. I use straight brushes. This brush makes putting eyeliner on a bit difficult.
Kezia O.
I think angled brushes are great for applying eyeliner. It fits my eyelids nicely and applies my eyeliner nice and smooth. It does take a bit of practice to get used to it, but once you get the hang of it is awesome!  I would recommend this, plus the price is not too bad!
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
Nyx is a company I use for more than eyeliner. They’re good with everything. This eyeliner I tried because of the angle of the pen. It was hard to get use to but eventually I did and it turned out to be very helpful.
Isabella A.
It's not my  favorite  it is definitely something I started out with and for the price it is at it's a pretty good buy  if you're looking for a  higher end product I think this is a good Dope  it was pretty creamy  I recommended this to my one friend and she loved it
Kara D.
I think that because of the curve and the vey soft brush, this eyeliner is a must in a daily makeup routine. It's very easy to use and good for begininners who can't do wings very well. This was a little pricey but good. I would probably buy it again.
Kelsey P.
I wasn't too impressed with the brush. Its hard to mess it up but the one I got was completely ruined when I got it. The hairs were going every direction so I couldn't get a good line. Price isn't terrible but probably won't repurchase
Kiyoshi L.
Westwood, NJ
I was so impressed using this eyeliner. The tip applied my eyeliner smoothly and evenly. The wand is also great to give you more control of your winged look. I bought mine at Harmon that's usually where I get all of my NYX products.
Jaid S.
Where can i get this in stores other than harmon?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
I think I will try this to perfect myself on my eyeliner tech
Emily R.
Boone, NC
Hey friends! How is everyone today? I have a question. What are your go to products or tips for makeup on hooded eyes? I have hooded eyes and I have been wearing makeup for a while but I’ve just recently been taking advantage of the tricks needed for hooded eyes. One of the things I do for perfect eyeliner is making a thick line just before the wing. This makes is so the wing sticks out without the rest of the liner covering up the eyeshadow. When you have little eye space, it’s important to make sure your don’t cover up your eyeshadow work! What are your tricks? #hoodedeyesNYX Pro Angled Eyeliner BrushUrban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

back