BY NYX

Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro All Over Shadow Brush - a medium eye shadow brush great for applying sheer color or layering eyeshadow to the lid. Made with synthetic fibers.

NYX Pro All Over Shadow Brush
  • "These brushes are very good. It does not leave like a dusty dust of eye shadow on your face. I have light medium completion so shadow dust shows on me. It was not expensive to purchase and I recommend trying it because it is precise." in 10 reviews
  • "It's an amazing brush. It blends the colours in very well , without any crease lines . It picks up the right amount of colour and brush goes on smoothly and gently on the eyelid . It's totally worth the money . Hope this review was helpful..!" in 3 reviews
Lori L.
Had owned it only a few months when the head came off the top. It was wobbly after about a week of use so it didn’t come to me well made. I have other Nyx brushes that are much higher quality. This one was just not worth the money spent on it. NYX Pro All Over Shadow Brush
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
this is a good brush, perfect for everyday use and was very affordable at Ulta. I use it both eyes and face and would recommend this brush to anyone looking for an all over brush. I use it almost daily when getting my face on in the AM.
Kasey M.
Saint Albans, VT
Great quality brush. Highly recommend this brush and using brushes for makeup. It's always good to work with a brush to see how it works best! I would say it's a bit better in quality compared to others it this price range.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
For a drugstore brand this is a great brush. It's soft and fluffy and gets the job done. I prefer morphe brushes but if you're looking for a nice brush that is readily available this is a great option
jennifer i.
Without doubt, a good investment that will last a lifetime fulfilling its function. Gets blurred where others can not, Perfect for those with excessively sensitive eyes thanks to its silky finish. Cool ! :)
Bri M.
Choctaw, OK
love their brushes! they apply makeup really well and evenly. i use it daily! and will continue to do so. it is kinda pricey but not too bad considering i use it daily and it is lasting a long time. i have oily skin in some places and it still works great! will definitely buy again!
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
Super super soft and works so well! It was great for blending too. I was impressed for how much it cost, compared to other brushes. I would purchase more from this line for the price alone. I have been a recent fan of NYX, and this just furthered that.
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
His is one of my favorite brushes I have ever owned. I bought it at my local ULTA. They have lots of good products. It was in the middle pride range but it was worth it. It is very easy to use. Just spread it over your eyes.i would definitely recommend it!
Monique C.
Love this brush and this company! Blends eyeshadows great. It also picks up product really well. When I first got it there was barely any fallout with I love and also when I washed it very few bristles came out ! Definitely recommend trying out this brush!
Amber D.
Warrior, AL
I love this shadow brush! I would choose this over any high end brush any day! It blends the shadows nicely. It was not hard to pick up product at all. It was ranged at a good affordable price! I would definitely repurchase this product in the future!
Yaye B.