BY NYX #17 in Eyeshadow

Dazzle your eyes in kaleidoscope color with our glistening Prismatic Eyeshadows--now available in 12 new brilliant shades. Mix and match these lustrous hues to achieve
a spectrum of sparkling eye looks in seconds.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Frostbite & Girl Talk:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Punk Heart, Liquid Gold, Smoke & Mirrors, Golden Peach, Fireball, Bedroom Eyes, Jaded & Tin:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mermaid:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Blue Jeans:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

• Has anyone else had problems with the shadow completely coming ou...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite shade in this line?4 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fall out?3 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Jaded, Fireball
I got the NYX birthday palette from ULTA this year and was so intimidated by the colors at first. I've only used brown. Like, taupe, chocolate and cream colored, always, only. The colors in this palette though were so pretty I was like, "time to play." That night, I wore the matte orange, the metallic orange/red and the dark, metallic rust color. My husband was like, "wow. You look different. I like it." My mom said, "those colors are so bright and so unlike anything you've ever worn but it looks so good!" I loved the confidence that it gave me so I decided to keep wearing them daily and especially for special nights out. I've figured out what some of the colors are but not all. I have since bought "fireball" and "jaded". I want to bring the palette into ULTA and ask to match all of the colors and will one day when I'm closer to running out. I do admit that even though I love these and they have SO MUCH pigment, you HAVE to use a primer or they will fade. I use a cheap drugstore primer (the cheapest I can find) and it works perfectly. Also, you have to layer carefully or you will end up with a mess but I've had that issue with every eye shadow, drug store or department store. Yes, I recommend these.
Makinzie J.
Review for: Mermaid
This product is so pretty and I am obsessed with it! I got it for a mermaid costume make up (not realizing the color was called mermaid haha). It is so shimmery and migmented and it’s very easy to blend. It’s also very affordable which is nice too because you will definitely want to buy more of the shadows from the collection. Another thing I really liked is the packaging, it’s so cute! It’s silver and the clasp where it opens is a little bow detail. I think a lot of effort was put into this product and like most nyx products I am very happy with it!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Frostbite, Fireball, Other
My first prismatic was free sample for an order last year, and I just tried it. The color is gorgeous and shimmery and the shadow is very pigmented. It even worked over shadows that had issues with blending and smoothness. And the packaging is adorable (can't see it in the photo, but the lid has a little bow at the clasp). Based on that, I picked up more for a custom palette. The Gilded is beautiful, but appears to be a bit more glitter than color (but that could be my skin tone's problem with yellows from almost EVERY company I've tried), and the Frostbite has a bit of lavender and blue in it. Are these high end level? No. But they still rock, and I eventually want more.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Review for: Bedroom Eyes
This shadow is amazing the formula of this feels so high end I use this probably once a week just sweep it all over the lid..my eye color is a greenish blue the packaging is BOMB nice and small it opens nicely I would DEFINITELY recommend this to ANYONE..the color is beautiful all over the lid it goes on super easy I use my finger I get the most pigment that way and it's a beautiful color beautiful pay off...just blend out the crease with a crease shade OR you don't even need a crease shade bring this shadow a tiny bit into the crease cuz it is shimmery and when you blend it out it looks like you've used two colors anyway....I LOVE this eye shadow great job NYX cosmetics  NYX Prismatic Shadows
Crishaena M.
Review for: Mermaid, Frostbite
These shadows are beautiful. They are a really great value too. They work well when used wet or dry. The minty color mermaid is my favorite it goes with a lot of my outfits. The frostbite color works really well in the inner corner. I’d really like to have all of these! I’m wearing the frostbite color in the first photo and mermaid in the second.
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing eyeshadows because, not only are they highly pigmented, but when you sweep them into the lid, they look like a flattering sheen on your lid instead of a chunky, powdery mess of glitter. In addition, the shade selection is so vast!
macey o.
Review for: Bedroom Eyes, Fireball
These single shadows pack a serious punch! The shades are stunning and the color payoff is fantastic. They have so many different colors and I hope to own them all. The two shades I do own look amazing when applied to the lid. I love adding them for a pop of color in a smokey eye. They are very well priced for the amount of product you receive and for how well formulated they are!
Brittany
Seattle
Review for: Mermaid, Frostbite
I actually bought both of these shadows to use as highlighters! I always love getting more than one use out of a product. Both shadows are duochromes. Frostbite has blue and pink reflects, and Mermaid is a gorgeous lime green with golden undertones. Both are subtle, but if you add some setting spray (a couple drops in pan or spray directly onto your makeup brush), you can make it a vibrant eyeshadow.
Allie S.
Review for: Frostbite, Punk Heart, Girl Talk, Blue Jeans, Jaded, Tin
These are amazing! I found a bunch when I was at Nordstrom rack and they were only 3.50 so I picked up a bunch of colors. Best decision ever! These are so pigmented and the perfect lid color to add to a look or use as an overall shadow when I’m rushing and want something beautiful on my eyes. These are great eyeshadows to pick up especially when you want a crazy color without buying something crazy expensive.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Mermaid
Mermaid is such a beautiful shadow. I used it last year for creating mermaid scales on my face. It was the perfect consistency...not too powdery and not too buttery. I also used it to create a shimmering dimension to my neck and chest contour. I highly recommend swatching NYX shadows first at Ulta or NYX stores.
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
How is the pigmentation on these???? I've heard mixed things.
Agne S.
Vilnius
Does it flakes and glitters go over your eyelids?
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite shade in this line?
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shadows have a lot of fall out?
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone else had problems with the shadow completely coming out of the pan? I've had two and the shadow fell out of the pan an on to the floor both times.