NYX Prismatic Shadows

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dazzle your eyes in kaleidoscope color with our glistening Prismatic Eyeshadows--now available in 12 new brilliant shades. Mix and match these lustrous hues to achieve
a spectrum of sparkling eye looks in seconds.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Frostbite & Girl Talk:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Punk Heart, Liquid Gold, Smoke & Mirrors, Golden Peach, Fireball, Bedroom Eyes, Jaded & Tin:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mermaid:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Blue Jeans:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Can you use this eye shadow as a highlight?
Your thoughts... Does it have minimum fallout or a lot?
Fallout?
Start your review of NYX Prismatic Shadows!
Product Highlights
...This color is a beautiful pinky color that is so highly pigmented and metallic. I own several of these shadows and they are all wonderful. in 80 reviews
I love these shadows so much that I bought every color! They feel like high end shadows. They are soft and creamy, pigmented, and blend easily. Plus they have a great range of colors. I would love to see these in a palette! Definitely recommend and a great buy!in 69 reviews
I purchased the color Bedroom Eyes at my local CVS and I love it! Super pigmented and long lasting, this is definitely going to be a fall favorite for me! As far as alternatives go, I couldn't find a color quite like it in my selection of cruelty-free drugstore makeup. Definitely would recommend!in 58 reviews
...love these. The shades I have are extremely pigmented and smooth. The glitter effect in these are not chunky either, just a nice bold sheen.in 51 reviews
6 months agoChula Vista, CA
I love love LOVE these shadows. The yellow being my favorite. I’ve been obsessed with finding the perfect yellow since I saw Beyoncé wear one in the “Telephone” video. And when I found this one, I knew it was the one. Lol...The pigment is perfect, and as long as you put down a base (preferably the white base from NYX) that color will really shine.
6 months ago
My favorite eyeshadow. I do wish I could still find the two colors again. I have used NYC for a long time and still have quite a bit of shadows. Improvement would be to have the 2 colors again
a year ago
I have these in Mermaid and Punk Heart and I love them! Good level of pigmentation, gorgeous shimmer that is intense but not chunky at all, and nice almost creamy texture. I have been wanting a good eyeshadow in a shade like Mermaid (light minty green that is frosty) for at least a year now, maybe more. So I was freaking out with excitement for that, and Punk Heart is pretty too, although much darker than what it looks like in the pan. To get as intense of shine as I like I apply Mermaid wet, and it applies wet very well.
3 years agoOregon City, OR
NYX Prismatic Shadows uploaded by Miranda H.
I bought this shadow knowing I didn't need more eyeshadows, and thought I would end up returning it. I couldn't have been more wrong! I absolutely love it. The pigment and color are so beautiful! Adding a little moisture to your brush makes the pigment pop! In the color Bedroom eyes, I couldn't be happier with this shadow! Can't wait to try different colors!
3 years agoSharon, PA
NYX Prismatic Shadows uploaded by Robin B.
I have three of these and I love them. They have amazing color pay off and shimmer. I found it easy to apply and long lasting. They also blend easily. I'd love to get more shades of this product, they're stellar.
3 years agoChicago, IL
I have this eyeshadow in Fireball, and I absolutely love it! I am just starting to develop a more thorough beauty regimen and found this eyeshadow really easy to use. I first used this shadow without any primer or anything and it was so vibrant and lasted all night without any signs of wear. I am defintely going to consider buying a few more shades!
3 years ago
So pretty. Very pigmented. I have the color bedroom eyes. It's a nice brown gold shimmer that can be applied subtley or layered for a more Smokey dramatic look. I'm not a big eyeshadow wearer but this is such a nice color especially for the holidays. Also very cute package. I will totally be wearing this.
3 years ago
Review for: Girl Talk
These shadows are super pigmented and very easy to apply. I continue to be impressed with the high quality this drug store brand gives in every product and still manage to keep it at a cheap price. The color without primer looks amazing and if u want to pop out even more than eye lid primer willhelp with that
3 years agoNavarre, FL
NYX Prismatic Shadows uploaded by Zoe P.
Review for: Girl Talk
I received this shadow, but in the color Bedroom eyes and I love it. The pigmentation is beautiful. It was my first time using it and I keep catching myself reaching for it. I would recommend! Follow my beauty Instagram @amourforbeauty
2 years agoPittsford, NY
NYX Prismatic Shadows uploaded by Alecia P.
Review for: Girl Talk
First time wearing this beauty!!' I'm in LOVE! It brightens up my eyes and makes me look less tired!!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable but pigmented shadow! If I ever ran out- I would repurchase! I've uploaded a picture of the shadow! Today was a lazy day- I slapped it on and instantly became obsessed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...