BY NYX #15 in Eyeshadow

Dazzle your eyes in kaleidoscope color with our glistening Prismatic Eyeshadows--now available in 12 new brilliant shades. Mix and match these lustrous hues to achieve
a spectrum of sparkling eye looks in seconds.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Frostbite & Girl Talk:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Punk Heart, Liquid Gold, Smoke & Mirrors, Golden Peach, Fireball, Bedroom Eyes, Jaded & Tin:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mermaid:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Blue Jeans:

Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

• Has anyone else had problems with the shadow completely coming ou...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite shade in this line?4 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fall out?4 Answers
NYX Prismatic Shadows
  • "The NYX prismatic eye shadows are some of the most beautiful eyeshadows I have ever owned for a drug store price. I would compare them to #UrbanDecay. This color is a beautiful pinky color that is so highly pigmented and metallic. I own several of these shadows and they are all wonderful. " in 80 reviews
  • "I love these shadows so much that I bought every color! They feel like high end shadows. They are soft and creamy, pigmented, and blend easily. Plus they have a great range of colors. I would love to see these in a palette! Definitely recommend and a great buy!" in 69 reviews
  • "I purchased the color Bedroom Eyes at my local CVS and I love it! Super pigmented and long lasting, this is definitely going to be a fall favorite for me! As far as alternatives go, I couldn't find a color quite like it in my selection of cruelty-free drugstore makeup. Definitely would recommend!" in 58 reviews
  • "I have two shades of this eye shadow collection and I love them both. If you're into the metallic/extremely shiny look, then I bet you'll love these. The shades I have are extremely pigmented and smooth. The glitter effect in these are not chunky either, just a nice bold sheen." in 51 reviews
Angie R.
So in one of my Ipsy bags I received this NYX Prismatic Shadows in the shade "punk heart." First off, I LOVE the packaging! I'm sure many other brands have added the bow feature on their eyeshadows or any other products, but I thought I'd just touch on it. There is also 1.24 g of shadow as well in case you wanted to know. Now like most of the other products from NYX, they are high quality for a cheap price. I love how pigmented and shiny this prismatic Shadow is. I definitely regret not trying it sooner! I will give this product 5/5 stars and I definitely recommend it.

(The first photo is of the product, the second is one swipe of the shadow on my hand)
ashlee w.
Review for: Mermaid more...
I prefer these individuals more than I do most of Nyx's eye shadow palette. Each color is highly pigmented and easy to blend. I especially love mermaid, a beautiful bright green that is aptly named. During Halloween for work I had to do many different looks for the week of the holiday. This paired wonderfully with my simple, but beautiful mermaid look that was mostly greens and blues. I highly suggest picking one of these products up, you won't be disappointed.
Makinzie J.
Review for: Mermaid more...
This product is so pretty and I am obsessed with it! I got it for a mermaid costume make up (not realizing the color was called mermaid haha). It is so shimmery and migmented and it’s very easy to blend. It’s also very affordable which is nice too because you will definitely want to buy more of the shadows from the collection. Another thing I really liked is the packaging, it’s so cute! It’s silver and the clasp where it opens is a little bow detail. I think a lot of effort was put into this product and like most nyx products I am very happy with it!
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I bough this in the color mermaid (I think.) it is the minty green shade. This stuff is pretty bright without a base and dry. With either a white or similar colored cream base this color really pops. I used it for my Halloween makeup look and it added that extra boost of shimmery color that I wanted. Also it can be used wet to make it even more vibrant. I want to pick up more colors of this to add to my collection.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Review for: Bedroom Eyes more...
This shadow is amazing the formula of this feels so high end I use this probably once a week just sweep it all over the lid..my eye color is a greenish blue the packaging is BOMB nice and small it opens nicely I would DEFINITELY recommend this to ANYONE..the color is beautiful all over the lid it goes on super easy I use my finger I get the most pigment that way and it's a beautiful color beautiful pay off...just blend out the crease with a crease shade OR you don't even need a crease shade bring this shadow a tiny bit into the crease cuz it is shimmery and when you blend it out it looks like you've used two colors anyway....I LOVE this eye shadow great job NYX cosmetics  NYX Prismatic Shadows
Sarah M.
Review for: Golden Peach more...
I really don’t like this eyeshadow. Although cheap, the packaging is nice, I wish they would not put bows on everything though. The shadow has no pigment whatsoever and you have to repeatedly build it up. I do wish there was more gold in this as well since it is called golden peach. It’s just a shimmery peach, but more peach colored than anything.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
These shadows are SOOO pigmented. I received my first ever shade in an Ipsy bag and ended up picking up a couple of other ones. They almost seem a little duochrome (at least the ones i have), so that may be something to remember when picking out a shade. But these are gorgeous, nonetheless. They are buttery soft and apply very nicely. I love how affordable they are and that they have such a wide selection of fun shades to choose from!
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Mermaid more...
I love this eyeshadow! I was looking for an irridecent kind of green fory inner corner and this one is perfect. It's name fits perfectly and is definitely fit for a mermaid. Haha It's not a super intense pigment but it is buildable. I highly suggest these eyeshadows to everyone! At five bucks they're a steal!
Alianna H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Liquid Gold more...
This eyeshadow is pretty nice! The pigmentation is really good, and it applies really well. I do find that sometimes I’ll need to pack it on to get the full effect. But it’s a really good price! My only issue is that the packaging is kind of flimsy- the clear part of the lid of the eyeshadow separated from the rest of the packaging.
Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
I love LOVE these! I have them in almost every color, crazy pigmented, super adorable, can get them in Ulta, Target and drugstores. Lasts all day and has the quality of a more expensive brand. Huda level quality!
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
How is the pigmentation on these???? I've heard mixed things.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite shade in this line?
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shadows have a lot of fall out?
Agne S.
Vilnius
Does it flakes and glitters go over your eyelids?
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone else had problems with the shadow completely coming out of the pan? I've had two and the shadow fell out of the pan an on to the floor both times.