BY NYX

Stay feeling and looking flawlessly matte with the NYX Professional Makeup Prep & Finish Kit! You will be prepped and ready to go with all of your mattifying needs. Set includes Makeup Setting Spray in Matte Finish, High Definition Finishing Powder in Translucent and Studio Perfect Primer in Clear.

Ingredients

Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish/Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

High Definition Finishing Powder - Translucent
Talc, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Studio Perfect Primer - Clear
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Roseddy P.
I love this kit , Its amazing . I bought it at Ross for 12.99 with a comparable value of 30.00 . Nyx Its an amazing brand Im always happy when I try their products. I use the primer and the setting spray and works perfectly , my makeup looked flawless all night long . I recommend it . NYX Prep & Finish Set
Jazilyn S.
Mathis, TX
I purchased this product at Ross for 12.99 very good deal! I love the setting powder It works amazing, the setting spray makes my makeup last all day & the primer is absolutely amazing a little goes a long way so I can see it lasting a long time.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Now that we found this combo what are we gonna do?! Have the most perfect makeup all night long that’s what! I am obsessed with these two and I truly enjoy the price point as well! You can get a two for one and who doesn’t love that
Taylor P.
Philadelphia, PA
I generally like this set. The setting spray is fine. It gets the job done. The powder is not quite as loose or translucent as I would like. I do a lot of big, dramatic make up looks with glitter and thick make up and this powder doesn't really suit my needs. It works fine for a day look.
Amy M.
Lebanon, PA
I love these products. It is so affordable and long lasting. It sets my foundation so well. I use this product everyday and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and I would definitely continue to buy this product NYX Retail Stores
Ashanti C.
Love this set. Got it as a gift and will buy it again once I run out. Primer is light as and doesn't take long to dry so you can apply makeup fairly quickly. Setting sprays I've used in the make my face feel stiff but this one is light and seals in moisture so you dont end up with creases.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
Love this finishing and setting spray! It is amazing and holds everything in place. Affordable and good quality which is hard to beat! This is long lasting and the product exceeded all of my expectations
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I’d never turn away from the finishing effects this product has it gives my face a feeling of silk and leaves my final look like it was effortless and used barely any make up at all
Brittany B.
Omg I love this stuff. Especially make your makeup look so awesome. It so easy to put on and it make your makeup last long and look fresh. U can buy them at Walmart.
Marlyn Z.
Rialto, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Primer allows my foundation to go on smoothly. I don't use the powder since it makes my skin dry. The setting spray is a miracle worker! When I get home after late nights and don't take off my make up, the next morning my makeup still looks flawless! You can usually find the set at ULTA but 99% of the time it's sold out but you can always find these items individually at the NYX section. Great items and great price! Wouldn't waste my money on high end primers or setting sprays because these are just as good.
Sivaranjini S.
What is the purpose this???
Melissa D.
Exeter, PA
How do you use this product?
Nathalie R.
visalia , ca
Is this worth the buy??
Jessica Y.
Where can this set be bought?
Michaela H.
Where can this awesome set be purchased ?