MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYX
Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream

NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream

Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream

Is the powder puff lippy any good? I wanna buy but I do see lots of bad reviews too NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream
What are your thoughts/experiences with this lip cream? Is it good for everyday wear?
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream What lip liner would go with the shade Best Buds?
Start your review of NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream!
Nirali D.
Chicago
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Nirali D.
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Nirali D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I want to love this I really do! The color is stunning this is in the shade “Pop Quiz”. It is super velvety and it feels very soft on the lips. The problem is with the applicator. It is a rounded tip so it makes it so harder to fill in and get into the outer corners of the lips. I’ll probably resort to using a smaller lip brush to apply next time. NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors are very rich, glides on smoothly, and has good staying power. Not too thick or cakey, does not dry out lips. Excellent value for the price. The puff applicator gives accurate and precise color application.
Eshika S.
Weston, FL
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Eshika S.
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Eshika S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I don’t care for this product too much. I thought it would have more pigmentation than a tinted lip balm. I have this in the shade Cool Intentions which seemed like a cool toned brown but this shows up more like a pinky tint. It does feel soft and velvety but it doesn’t last long on me. Would probably need to use lip liner with this
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Holly L.
I love products like this. It's lightweight, yet still quite pigmented. It has a soft, powdery finish. But, if you want shine, you can layer a shiny balm or gloss over it. But, I cannot promise it would wear as well that way. If you like the MegaCushion Matte Lip Cream -Doll So Hard, you will also love these as well.
Kayla V.
Grant, AL
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Kayla V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely in love with this matte lip!! I wanted all the colors and that was before I even tried it. It's goes on so smooth and soft it definitely lived up to the name. It reminds me of a victoria's secret matte lip I love but this one was only $8 at Ulta.
Lorena R.
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Lorena R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is smooth when you apply it and super pigmented. It doesn't run when you wear a mask. It is matte but not too much. I want to but more colors and the price less than $10.00 helloooo. I really recommend it. I'm wearing puppy love. It's soft and peachy. I love it.
Shella S.
Arlington, TX
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Shella S.
I have in "best bud" shade and I love how's it look on my lips. Tekstur like powdery but soft and I like the applicator too. But this lippie doesn't last longer and really easy too come off. Matte finished but kinda bit drying. I wish it last longer
Denisse C.
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Denisse C.
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream it’s a nice color, but it does not stay on. NYX has a great formula most of the time, but it’s a no for me. I bought it cause I had seen the reviews said it’s long lasting, but it’s not. No, I would not rebuy.
viviana V.
Douglas, AZ
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by viviana V.
very creamy, i like to use a dark brown lip liner & putting this on top, very nice. many different colors.
Jocelyn E.
Hazlet, NJ
NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream uploaded by Jocelyn E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOVE this lip cream! Saw someone post about it on reddit and had to try it. Goes on smooth and immediately feels soft. It's weird because it simultaneously feels powdery and creamy...how?! But it's light and nice. One thin coat will stay on for a long time, but apply more and the color deepens, but still feels light. I bought 3 colors: Squad Goals (pictured), Teenage Dream, and Prank Call and they're all beautiful! Highly recommend. Only issue is the puff applicator makes it a little hard to get a solid outline on lips and in the corners, but honestly it's not thy bad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
yari G.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 3 mois
Holly L. il y a 2 mois
Yes, it's nice. It has a lightweight, powdery finish that wears well.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 6 mois
Jocelyn E. il y a 2 mois
I didn't try a liner, but NYX has a Slim Pencil Liner in Ever or Nude Pink that would probably match up pretty nice!
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 6 mois
Roja K. il y a 5 mois
Not sure, I haven’t used clarins one. It doesn’t have strong smell.