NYX Powder Brush uploaded by Briana N.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy NYX Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Applicators - Our latest line of stylish makeup brushes brings you one giant step closer to the professional, with tools for everything from eye primering to cheek contouring. The NYX makeup brish collection is equipped with white handles, glossy black ferrules and a blend of natural and synthetic har. Out natural brishes are ideal for powder products, while synthetic bristles absorb just the right about of liquid and cream products for a flawless finish. Details

NYX Powder Brush
  • "It's an amazing brush, very practical, soft, ideal to apply makeup powder, and even the blush. For me is one of the best brushes that I have. I use it every day, and I would buy it again because is perfect!" in 4 reviews
Crystal A.
Riverside, CA
The nyx powder brush is my go to brush. Amazing quality I use the brush daily in my makeup routine it’s super soft bristles and densely packed for coverage, and a sturdy handle. Makes application and blending so easy. And the price is just affordable love it 😊❤️
Emily S.
One of my very first makeup brushes i had when I started doing makeup. Brush is soft I use it more for my bronze and also for wiping off my baking and bought if from ulta in orange city Florida I recommend you get this brush you won't regret it.
Lauren M.
This is a really soft nice brush. Picks up product well and so soft. Great for blending with no shedding. Lightweight and sturdy! Washes great too. I have a lot of these brushes and no complaints at all! Great quality and would buy gain!
Ashley R.
Tulare , CA
Nice brush for the price. It applied my powder beautifully on my combination skin. I think it could be a little bit better since the brush hairs started to shed a lot. I do like the brush and was happy I purchased it just wish they would make them to were they didn't shed so bad.
Anisia P.
This brush does wonders! It's labeled as a powder brush but I use it for two different things. Powder (of course!) and also to help set in my primer. It does a great job, it never leaves marks or smudges and is just the right size. It's also easy to clean and has a comfortable handle. What's not to love?!
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
I dislike NYX brushes sooooo much! I wish they just didn't sell brushes that way people wouldn't waste their money. They are not good, they feel thin and fake. I would not recommend these to anyone even if you are on a budget! There are alternatives!!!!!
Molly C.
Jennings
I really love this brush, I have multiple. I use them for powder and blush. It blends out the product so nice and even! The price point is also amazing! I recommend this brush for everyone! It really is a good bang for your buck!
R P.
I love brushes in general, but the nyx powder brush works so good. I would love to try more of Nyx brushes because I love their powder brush sooo much. I definitely recommend this product for all who love the nyx brand!
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Super soft!!
Cheap and affordable, not too pricey.
I use it every time I do my makeup, it's super easy to use. The handle is nice too. Not to big not to small.
Love this product!!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
These brushes are great for the price. They are so durable. I would recommend these to anyone just starting out. They are a great value so I just bought some to have extras on hand.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Are their brushes a good quality?