NYX Powder Brush uploaded by Briana N.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy NYX Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Applicators - Our latest line of stylish makeup brushes brings you one giant step closer to the professional, with tools for everything from eye primering to cheek contouring. The NYX makeup brish collection is equipped with white handles, glossy black ferrules and a blend of natural and synthetic har. Out natural brishes are ideal for powder products, while synthetic bristles absorb just the right about of liquid and cream products for a flawless finish. Details

emily s.
One of my very first makeup brushes i had when I started doing makeup. Brush is soft I use it more for my bronze and also for wiping off my baking and bought if from ulta in orange city Florida I recommend you get this brush you won't regret it.
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
Nice brush for the price. It applied my powder beautifully on my combination skin. I think it could be a little bit better since the brush hairs started to shed a lot. I do like the brush and was happy I purchased it just wish they would make them to were they didn't shed so bad.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles
The nyx powder brush is my go to brush. Amazing quality I use the brush daily in my makeup routine it’s super soft bristles and densely packed for coverage, and a sturdy handle. Makes application and blending so easy. And the price is just affordable love it 😊❤️
Alexandria H.
Stafford, VA
This brush has changed how I set my face. It's the ultimate brush to use when you need to set your concealed portions of your makeup or to set your entire face with a face powder. I love this brush and would definitely recommend it!
Molly C.
Jennings
I really love this brush, I have multiple. I use them for powder and blush. It blends out the product so nice and even! The price point is also amazing! I recommend this brush for everyone! It really is a good bang for your buck!
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The NYX powder brush is my go to brush. It is a great price and a great value. You can always get them at Ulta or from the website. I use this EVERYTIME, I do my makeup, and I've purchased it multiple times
Bella H.
Los Angeles, CA
It's hard to find a good blush brush isn't it ladies? Well this one is PERFECT for my skin since it's sensitive. I love this so much. Ladies, you guys should try it out sometime! You will not regret and anyone who agrees will say the same.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas park, FL
Super soft!!
Cheap and affordable, not too pricey.
I use it every time I do my makeup, it's super easy to use. The handle is nice too. Not to big not to small.
Love this product!!
Burklee M.
Tallahassee
Overall good brush. Not too thick/thin, pretty soft. One thing that I didn't like was the glue softened easily (I try to keep my brushes clean...) and I had to buy multiple brushes in relatively short periods of time, because the brush would literally fall apart. Would recommend price tag is great, but you'll have to get a new brush in a couple months.
Lauren M.
This is a really soft nice brush. Picks up product well and so soft. Great for blending with no shedding. Lightweight and sturdy! Washes great too. I have a lot of these brushes and no complaints at all! Great quality and would buy gain!
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Are their brushes a good quality?