6 varieties available
NYX Powder Blush
Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer silky color that glides on easily blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours.
All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Top Questions See all 394 Q&A
NYX Powder Blush
- "i have the shade rose garden and summer and they are nice. they are very pigmented, so you need to use a light hand. however it is blendable so if you do overdo it you can blend it out nicely." in 182 reviews
- "I love the blushes they are very pigmented so it took me awhile to get used to and apply it to my desire but once I was able to it was worth the cheap price." in 34 reviews
- "A little goes a very long way,but it is easily blended if you accidentally put too much on.The brighter pinks are especially pigmented.I love my Peach blush though!" in 19 reviews
- "These blushes go great with most skin tones and a little goes a long way.Anyone looking for corals or peaches similar to MAC's warm soul will love their peach shades. " in 18 reviews
- "The product is super pigmented and easy to build which makes it great for everyday looks as well as something more dramatic for stage." in 15 reviews
Didn't like it and it wasn't that long lasting. Had to wear foundation for it to apply smoothy....maybe different shades would apply nicely
I usually love Nyx products, but this one in particular I don't obsess over. The color is pretty but can look cakey when on. And I feel like I need to use a lot to even get the right tone for my face.
This blush has okay pigment but you have to like load product on the brush and put it on but then again you don't know how much is on the brush
Not a bad blush for the price. It's pigmented. It's a great value for your dollar. The color is soft and pretty
Find it hard to get good color pay off. You can build it but takes time. Doesn't last on my super oily skin.
I don't use much blush so this is great! Not too pigmented and one little compact will last you a life time! Definitely recommend purchasing!
Not my favorite blush, but I still use it from time to time. Super matte. Very pigmented. Every color I bought stays very true to color. It's long lasting but I have to apply more than I should. It's a good cheap blush.
These blushes have amazing formula, a BEAUTIFUL color selection. I break out easily and this broke me out. If you dont have acne probe skin get this. Its so so beautiful. The color cinnamon is JUST PERFECT
Q & A
What shades do you recommend?
What's your favorite color for this blush?
Question has been deleted
Does the NYX website often have sales or deals and if so what is considered a good sale for this brand?
What are some pros and cons towards NYX blushes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos