Pore Filler

Should this be all over my face ?
Would this product help with blurring pores and help the foundation last? Has anyone tried it for the durability?
Would this compare to smash box pore minimizing primer ? That’s normally what I use and this seems similar and wanted to see if it worth a try ? [product:nyx-pore-filler]
Start your review of NYX Pore Filler!
Product Highlights
great primer! excellent dupe for benefits porefessional. blurs out lines and pores and keeps skin looking matte, love it!in reviews
Cia P.
YOU NEED TO GET YOU SOME!! I've bought about 2 of these since originally trying it about a year ago. Its so good! Its so freaking good. I have humongous pores recently as I'm beginning to age like the fossil that I am. My skin just doesn't look as great underneath my makeup. In addition to pores I have wrinkles and these sunk in eyes that makeup looks hideous on top of. How do we fix that? With this amazing product!! This smooths out my lines fills in the pores and gives me this airbrush smooth flawless finish. I enjoy a nice matte finish and this helps me achieve that look. I highly suggest this product please give it a try. Its very inexpensive and well worth the money because it actually works the way it's supposed to. In short: Its cheap, fills pores, wrinkle creases & makes you flawless. What are you waiting for girl. Get chu some!!
JustMe S.
Binghamton, NY
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by JustMe S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the light weight mousse texture of it however, it didn't fill in my pores the way I tbought would, especially on my nose. I purchased it at Ulta Beauty for $14
Chasity H.
Cordele, GA
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Chasity H.
I was lucky enough to receive a travel size free 4 piece kit through a sample site :) it came with the NYX pore filler, the Matte Finish FINI Mat setting spray, On the Rise Volume Mascara & the Butter Gloss. I honestly have never given much attention to NYX products or brand until I received this kit!! I guess I’ve been living under a rock! 😆 I love everything I received. The pore filler has a light tint to it. No smell unless it’s very very light. It works amazing. I’ve been using it for 4 days so far. I put it on after my Tatcha Skin Dew Moisturizer and before my makeup. It doesn’t leave a white powder film like most primers do and definitely helps my makeup stay in place all day. Overall I highly recommend this primer ☺️
Maryluz R.
Astoria, NY
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Maryluz R.
Purchased at: CVS
i have an oily tzone and a few larger pores on my cheeks. THIS PRIMER RIGHT HERE UGHHH I ABSOLUTELY love! i have tried lower end and higher end Mac and Sephora but THIS primer from NYX gives me a matte pore minimizing look EFFORTLESSLY! OH! and yes a little goes a long way! Love love love....I am currently running on empty need to restock ASAP!
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Janci M.
I have always had such an issue with Pores and by far this is one of the best primers that I found. I was surprised at how well it felt in my pores so that when I put my Bobby Brown Weightless and Foundation All you don’t even see my pores it’s amazing. @nyxcosmetics @influenster @octoly #jancireviews #just_janci #tellthetruth #beautyjunkie #perfumeaddict #JustAsk #helpmehelpthem #complimentary #ilovefreebies #happy #cringemom # momsover40 #nyxcosmeticsNYX Pore Filler
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Chelsea A.
I love the way this glides on the skin. I was a little thrown off by the texture but once I applied it I liked it. It give you that powdery feeling that really hangs on to make up through out the day. I have large pores that my foundation usually dips into. I definitely notice a big difference after using this product. My skin looks so good and smooth.
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Im always look for away to help me look poreless. I love that NYX has very affordable products which means I can try out more and get more bang for my buck. It does help me blur my pores out but it does leave my pores feeling clogged afterwards. NYX Pore Filler
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I love the way this primer fills in and blurs. It's soft, not sticky tacky and goes on smooth. I don't have to worry about my pores being seen at all. My pimples are covered as well, only have to add a little base and powder and voila, all done. It's a great product to use. I have combination skin and it works well in my T-zone.
Elizabeth A.
Medford, MA
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased this @Walmart and started using it additional to my primer on my nose and on the t zone and boy it works wonders! It smooths out the skin so nicely. I don’t use a beauty blender for it I just apply a small amount to my fingers. It also feels silky smooth! Love it and would definitely recommend !
Julianne S.
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Julianne S.
So disappointed in this. Nyx isn't exactly cheap either. I think I paid 17 dollars for this. It comes out really weird from the tube. Like a string that crumbles. I only wanted this for my nose and parts of my cheeks. I tried patting it in and it just crumbled into a mess. My makeup would not adhere to my skin properly. I think it exaggerated my pores as well. I thought maybe i got a dud so I went and bought the mini. Nope same issue.

430 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah V.
il y a 2 mois
NYX Pore Filler does it work on acne prone skin ?
Minah J. il y a 2 mois
It worked for me but everybody’s skin type is different.
Laurie B.
Hemet, CA
il y a 5 mois
NYX Pore Filler SOOOO How many people love this product? This is one of my favorite products to use daily
Nicole D. il y a 2 mois
I just tried it for the first time and have become a fan!
Laura A.
Milbridge, ME
il y a 5 mois
Melissa B. il y a 2 mois
I’m still not 100% how I feel about this one. The formula is a bit gritty and dry, but once you blend it really does cover pores very well. I usually mix it with a more hydrating primer so it doesn’t dry my skin out too much.