NYX Pore Filler

Pass the Pore Filler, please! Our vitamin E-infused formula helps to minimize the appearance of pores and prep your complexion for smooth makeup application. Yep, this go-to face base is also formulated without oil or talc.

Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Does it really fill in the pores, does it make the foundation look smoother, and also how long does it last?
What is the best pore filler? Looking for suggestions please. NYX Pore Filler Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Filler
Can anyone recommend me an affordable primer? (i have dry skin and wish for a blurring effect)
Start your review of NYX Pore Filler!
Product Highlights
“great primer! excellent dupe for benefits porefessional. blurs out lines and pores and keeps skin looking matte, love it!” in reviews
Riverdale, GA
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Alexia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I wouldn't say it doesn't do the job , but I cannot get pass the horrible consistency of this product. It comes out of the tube very clumpy and I just feel like the formula could be a lot better for how much I paid for it . The product is not terrible but its not good either. It does feel really smooth once applied to the face, but the consistency is a really big NO for me and I can BARELY tell a difference in the product if I decide to use it vs not using it. not really what I expected for a product that is not that inexpensive for the amount I get. (don't mind the makeup on the tube it's in a makeup bag) lol 😩😬 It probably deserves 2 stars but Im feeling generous . lol
texas
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I researched many primers & pore fillers for minimizing pores & good for oily skin & had an apricot tint to give skin a healthier appearance! I was VERY please how well it filled & mattified pores & even vertical lip lines were filled! I adore this product! It has a silky silicone base velvety feel. It's great at minimizing imperfections. However, I just purchased some high quality skin care products & after using the C serum or the Firming serum when I apply the Nyx pore filler it "pills" a bit. Yuck! Such an ugly look! I heard I may need to wait longer for serums to dry before applying Nyx & also try "patting" it in rather than rubbing. Hopefully both of those techniques will let the products work together. Otherwise I will have to probably research a water-based primer rather than this silicone based one. I highly recommend Nyx though! It does so so much for a bargain price!
Los Angeles
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I gotta say I'm madly in love with NYX pore filler product. It's simple and easy to apply and blend. I always apply my base before I apply any other liquid foundation. It works like magic which I do recommend for others to try. It doesn't need any improvement at all.
Pitts, GA
NYX Pore Filler uploaded by Chasity H.
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I was lucky enough to receive a travel size free 4 piece kit through a sample site :) it came with the NYX pore filler, the Matte Finish FINI Mat setting spray, On the Rise Volume Mascara & the Butter Gloss. I honestly have never given much attention to NYX products or brand until I received this kit!! I guess I’ve been living under a rock! 😆 I love everything I received. The pore filler has a light tint to it. No smell unless it’s very very light. It works amazing. I’ve been using it for 4 days so far. I put it on after my Tatcha Skin Dew Moisturizer and before my makeup. It doesn’t leave a white powder film like most primers do and definitely helps my makeup stay in place all day. Overall I highly recommend this primer ☺️
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Target
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
When I say I wish I could give this 10 stars OMG OMG. This is the ONLY thing I have tried that actually hides my pores I feel my pores are so enlarged under makeup so I searched high and low for a product. The package is a bit small for the $16.99 target in store price tag but it’s usually $6.99 online so just price match to that price in store and voila it’s totally worth it. I just bought this around Christmas so my text target run I will stock up on them so I am never without. So much better than elf poreless puddy.
Southside, AL
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
MY FAVORITE PORE FILLING PRIMER! This has been one of the only pore-filling primers that I have used that has produced a noticeable difference. It feels very silicon-y, which I enjoy in a pore filling primer. It laid down on my skin well, and makeup application over it was a breeze. It did not move my foundation around throughout the day - and my pores really do look smaller. With all of the pore filling primers I have tried in the past, I was surprised to find one of the best ones for a great price.
Review for: Clear
This primer has changed my life & boosted my confidence. I have tried about a million and one primers and this is the only one that has really worked for me. It truely blurs my pores and makes my skin soft. It has a unique texture that makes it so effective. I hope they never stop making it because I would be so sad! I have huge pores on my nose and cheeks, but I am able to use this primer daily without a foundation and it looks great . So thankful to have found it!
Modesto , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
If you have dry skin this will be a great primer for you. I have dry skin on my cheeks and chin, and horrible pores On my cheek bones but this has helped me a ton! Does not make my skin dry or itchy from all the dryness. Your foundation will look smooth, I will be re purchasing this item from now on. Heads up Walmart’s up has it on sale for $3.00 at times and you can price match there website at the store :) NYX Pore Filler
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Clear
I was excited when NYX came out with this since it is supposed to be a dupe for the benefit pore primer. I was thrown off at first how oily it is. My skin doesn’t work well with oily primers. It does do a good job at hiding your pores but I feel like it takes a lot of work to get it to melt into the skin. I also think this makes me oilier throughout the day so my foundation doesn’t last as long throughout the day
Mill Creek, WA
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I LOVE this primer. I used to buy the Benefit Porefessional primer and it was so pricey. And then I was recommended to use this primer as the formula was pretty similar and the price is about half of Benefit and HOLY COW. I love this primer even better than the Benefit one. It feels better on my skin and helps my makeup stay on all day while also helping blur my large pores. I HIGHLY recommend this primer.

407 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston
il y a un mois
NYX Pore Filler ? Is this a good product for oily skin ??
nini K. • il y a un mois
like the finished effect and the primer does do a good job of filling in pores, but I want more! I just feel like this doesn't do enough. Additionally, I don't like the texture. It's airy and reminds me of mousse or foam. I find it makes it difficult to use and to properly press into the skin to fill in my pores. I think I would prefer a stiffer formula, like a cream. However, I do find that this does not clog my skin and makeup applies apples nicely on top.