BY NYX #28 in Face Primer

Pass the Pore Filler, please! Our vitamin E-infused formula helps to minimize the appearance of pores and prep your complexion for smooth makeup application. Yep, this go-to face base is also formulated without oil or talc.

Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

holley t.
Jemison, AL
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
When I first bought this , i hated it . I was trying to rub it in on bare skin and it caused it to "pill". Use this product over a different primer . Any primer . Even shave lotion . It will smooth over the primer and blur out your pores like a dream . I love it ! Coty Airspun Loose Face PowderNYX Vinyl Liquid Liner (6 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Blush (New) - Mellow Wine The BrowGal Convertible Brow, 03 Light HairAnastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palettee.l.f. Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I picked up the mini to try it before I buy the more expensive full size, and as soon as this one is gone, I’ll be picking up the full size. This did a better job than even the Dr. Brandt’s (which I also really liked). I do have one dimpled pore that can still be seen, but the texture around my nose and under my eyes is 1000 times better than it’s been. I’d toss my  BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ 0.40 oz - mini  if it hadn’t cost so much. lol Really liked this primer. A LOT. (The BECCA has actually gone into the ProjectBeautyShare.org box, because once you find something that really works, there's no going back to something that doesn't. lol)
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I love this product. It does not miraculously make my large pores dissappear, but it does help a little. It softens them up a bit. So it takes them from rough looking, to soft looking which I would say is an improvement. It comes out in thick clumps, but smooths out to an undetected consistency on the face. Because of its initial consistency, you do end up using quite a bit of the product though. The first two days I applied all over my face, but now I have resorted to only using it on my nose and inner cheeks where my pores are most noticeable so the product will last longer. It's not super expensive so it's definitely affordable but I much rather pay more to achieve a better outcome.
Paige W.
Florence
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I have been a loyal customer to nyx. I can do a whole face using NYX cosmetics but this is one product I can not stand from them. The product is hard to get out of the package. It comes out so chunky and flies all over the place. Once you have it on your fingers you don’t know what to do with it because you rub it between you fingers half of the product falls off, if you put it on your face from your finger it falls straight off your face. The product looks like the contents of a cyst. I thought the first time it had been on the shelf too long south purchased another one. Same, same. I will never purchase this primer again.
Viviana H.
Little ferry
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have large pores on my cheeks and have been looking for a primer to help minimize the appearance of these horrible holes on my face! For a drugstore brand, I can say for the price you pay its not bad. It does make my pores look a bit smaller but I think there are better primers out there for pores.
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I purchased this primer because I heard great things about it, that it made your skin look airbrushed and it was a dupe for more expensive primers out there. I always moisturize before applying primer. The first few times I wore it there were no issues, my makeup stayed on all day and my skin looked great. After the 4th or 5th time using it (still doing the same skincare routine with the same products) the primer would lift and roll off then become very patchy in areas with the foundation. I didn't finish using the rest of the tube because it continued to happen no matter what I did.
Cassie M.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
I wear this every day even if I don't wear make up. It makes my face look so smooth and not shiny.
And for the price I couldn't believe how well it worked. Definitely worth the money. I bought it at the NYX store and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I think the price was $10.
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: NYX Pore Filler
SO TERRIBLE ! not worth the money, not worth even buying. does not mattify your skin, does not cover your pores, not good for any skin type. It literally does not do nothing at all but separate your foundation underneath. *crying bc I threw away $15* :(
Amy F.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Clear
I have very mixed feelings about this product. On one hand, it does make the skin look matte and instantly look softer. On the other hand, the consistency is really weird and I feel like I have to use a lot of product on my face. When I squeeze it out of the tube, it reminds me of those pimple popper videos when all of the pus comes out (a bit graphic, I know, but it's the truth.) I don't know if I'll buy it again once I use it all, but as I mentioned before, it does make face appear matte and soft.
Monica H.
Perris
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ! Absolutely love this product ! Fills in my pours and can’t really notice them ! Easy to apply ! Lasts a bit long and is totally worth it really recommend others to buy and use just love this item and wouldn’t let me down on my pores
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this comparable to the benefit porefessional? I own the porefessional and I am running low and I heard that this product is a dupe for the porefessional
Hanne L.
Trondheim, Norway
How does this preform on dry skin? I have really dry skin and my pores around my nose make my skin look even dryer with makeup on. Is there even such a thing as a porefilling primer that work well with dry skin?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anyone have a preference as to whether they use it as a base or a finish? How humid is it where you live?
Katie F.
Another question Is do you use this with other primers? If so, would you apply before or after the other primer?
Adnaly M.
I've only bought and tried benefit products for pores, but I've been wanting to explore other brands. How do y'all like this one and what is the price?