BY NYX #31 in Face Primer

Pass the Pore Filler, please! Our vitamin E-infused formula helps to minimize the appearance of pores and prep your complexion for smooth makeup application. Yep, this go-to face base is also formulated without oil or talc.

Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• What is your cheapest beauty product you simply can’t live withou...10 Answers
  • How well does this work with oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
NYX Pore Filler
  • "great primer! excellent dupe for benefits porefessional. blurs out lines and pores and keeps skin looking matte, love it!" in 483 reviews
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
I desperately needed a pore minimizing primer, so I went in to Ulta and of course they recommended high end products but then mentioned a few diffedent Nyx products. Knowing that Nyx products are the more affordable option I chose to check them out. Right away the name "Pore Filler" stuck out to me. I spoke to the Ulta consultant and I was sold. The color and consistency of the product freaked me out, its a soft salmon like coral shade and it came out kind of clumpy looking. I wasnt sure it was right but continued to try it. It was amazing and filled in my pores and blurred all my imperfections. I recommend not using too much, but other than that it worked like a dream and the price was right at $13.99 at Ulta. Also theres a great promo right now if you buy $20 of Nyx products you get a free Lippie gift bag with products, which I will post the picture here.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I really like this primer! I've tried expensive primers that weren't as good as the NYX primer. It does really good at filling my pores and makes my skin smooth for a beautiful canvas. I don't have any issues with various foundations not playing well with it, I've tried every foundation I own from high end to drugstore. I only use it where needed, a little bit goes a long way and I find if I give it a few seconds to warm up on my fingers, it applies a little easier. I would definitely recommend giving it a try, it was 13$ and with Ulta sales on NYX you can get a bunch of different products for cheap!
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
So...I generally like NYX stuff...it’s affordable and good quality. This stuff is ok in LITTLE amounts. I usually only use it in the winter because when I sweat it beads up or blotches with whatever primer or foundation I put ontop.
I primarily just used it on my nose and right anoint the apples of my cheeks because my pores have gotten a lot larger in those areas.
Not my favorite but not the worst either. The consistency is odd..I’m having trouble even describing it. I wanna say it’s like a very thin putty but it’s not. The feel of it when your putting it on is pretty light weight and not sticky or thick at all...but the stuff itself isn’t.
Everyone’s different so what didn’t work for me may work for you.. NYX Pore Filler #makeup #porefiller #primer #nyx
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
I gave the primer 3/5 because the product kinda works but not as great as I would have liked it to. I got this primer in a kit from NYX so I’m glad I didn’t pay full price and buy a larger tube. The primer does give your face a nice and smooth canvas to apply your other makeup but did not minimize the appearance of my pores as much as I would have liked (and no I don’t have elephant pores or anything like that). The primer also came out in spurts so sometimes you get more out of the tube than you really wanted. Glad I tried it but I would not buy again and that means a lot coming from me because I love NYX products.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
I purchased this product because I was told it was very similar to POREfessional and wanted to give it a try. I am pretty happy with the overall feel of the primer and my pores are definitely hidden, but not completely gone. My makeup looks really good right now and hope it remains the same throughout the day. I'll update the review later :) UPDATED ( 11:31 p.m. ) So my face looks good still. I'm starting to get a little shiney but it's nothing crazy. Usually that's when the product starts to break away . UPDATED ( 4:16 p.m. ) My make-up is looking good!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
If you want an pretty much spot on dupe for Benefit’s Poor Professional, this is it. These two products are exactly the same.
The YouTube beauty guru Zabrena recently did a 12 day ware test with this on one side of her face and this on the other. They were identical in all aspects.
The only thing I’d say to keep in mind is the price . This is $15, the Benefit one is $28. So,initially you might think that this is half the price. Well, not exactly. In the NYX version, you get 0.67 fl. Oz.
The Benefit one is almost two full ounces.
So, they essentially cost the same!
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
This primer is okay. It’s not horrible at all, but it’s also not amazing. It fills my pores somewhat, but nothing like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer does. It’s very silicony so it can make my face feel a bit oily at times, but definitely not as bad as some other pore filling primers. It doesn’t make my foundation last much longer, but it also doesn’t make my foundation last any shorter! If you are looking for a drug store pore filling primer, this might be your best bet!
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
This purchase was a recommendation that someone had given me and I actually quite like it. Once applied it gives you a nice and smooth canvas to work with. I was curious to see if it would fill in my pores and it did a nice job of it :). My make up does last longer and my face feels smooth all day. I would recommend that someone at least buy it to see what they feel about it.
Taylor H.
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
I think this is a really good primer. I believe it does it’s job of making pores appear smaller, foundation go on smoothly, and stay on. While it has “dupe” qualities for benefits porefessional, it’s texture is similar but this one separates from the oil inside the tube. Also I feel that it takes a really long time to dry so you can’t really layer it on even slightly thicker where you think you might need it because
I don’t think it would ever dry.
Raquel s.
Hudson, MA
Review for: NYX Pore Filler more...
For this product it took a long time for me to use, but i noticed that after i started using it my skin starting getting so much better when I used make up for a long time, it helped with my black heads and pimples! The only reason why I won't give it a 5 stars rate is because of its texture and the way its packed!
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this comparable to the benefit porefessional? I own the porefessional and I am running low and I heard that this product is a dupe for the porefessional
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
What is your cheapest beauty product you simply can’t live without?? Mine is NYX Pore Filler
Hanne L.
Trondheim, Norway
How does this preform on dry skin? I have really dry skin and my pores around my nose make my skin look even dryer with makeup on. Is there even such a thing as a porefilling primer that work well with dry skin?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anyone have a preference as to whether they use it as a base or a finish? How humid is it where you live?
Katie F.
Another question Is do you use this with other primers? If so, would you apply before or after the other primer?