NYX Plush Gel Lipstick uploaded by Reina S.NYX Plush Gel Lipstick uploaded by Reina S.NYX Plush Gel Lipstick uploaded by Kitty K.
12 colors available

BY NYX

Play up your pout with a silky stroke of Plush Gel Lipstick. Available in 12 totally vibrant shades, this lippie brings together an oh-so-soft feel and the high shine of a gloss. Drench lips in a wash of color for an instantly polished look anytime you crave a quick touch-up. Want a bolder finish? (Yes, please!) A second swipe is twice as nice.

Ingredients

Sacred Mix
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Air Blossom
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Breakup
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Azalea
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Foxy Love
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005).

Coral Mist
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 (CI 73360).

Karma Kiss
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Dime Piece
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 30 (CI 73360), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Fizzy Berries
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Pastel Dust
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 (CI 73360).

Sharp Femme
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Nude Beach
Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360).

Buy on ULTA
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Let me just say that I LOVE NYX lipsticks. I did a full review on the new 12 matte shades that came out earlier this year – click here to read my review. NYX always has affordable awesome lipsticks so I was excited to try these.

These are vibrant and smooth on the lips. They have great pigment and they really glide on the lips nicely. They really do apply effortlessly and they don’t feather into any fine lines. They have a sheen to them and in my opinion make your lips look juicy. That is the only way I can explain it. They are also hydrating. They are not long wearing.

There are a few down falls. They don’t have a scent which is annoying. I wanted a nice vanilla scent. And I feel like there are a few colors that are similar within the reds and pinks. I was hoping for more variety.

Other than that I think these are great lipsticks and I hope they come out with more colors!

My favorites are Dime Piece, Air Blossom and Karma Kiss.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
I, like most women, have had countless lipsticks. I have handed so many down to my daughter that she could go the next 15 years without buying more, but this one, I Would repurchase.
I have Nude Beach and though it doesn't last terribly long, it's very comfortable and moisturizing. The color is the perfect nude for me (light-medium skin tone w/ cool undertone) and wears well as long as I don't stuff my face. I have given all of my lipsticks away except for these
NYX Plush Gel Lipstick - Nude Beach
NYX Lingerie - Baby Doll
BareMinerals Gen Nude - Wink
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
When I originally picked these up at the NYX store I was beyond excited about the possibility of a pigmented and comfortable lip product. This works amazingly well. I found that this product lasted a fairly long time on my lips. The color selection they have is great. The scent did not bother me on the slightest. I love that the packaging is thinner and the cap has yet to pop off on its own like some other drugstore lip products.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I just bought this lipstick, but I already love it. I bought it in the color Karma Kiss. It feels great to put on and the color is very flattering. I like that it is a little shiny. It looks like a stain more than a lipstick.

The only downfall is that it smells kinda bad and that leads to a not great taste. If it weren't for those two things I would give this 4.5 stars.
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
St Augustine, FL
I am not a huge bright red lip fan because I feel as if on me it's a little over the top. But the red (sacred mix) from this line is just right. I love the formula and even after some has transferred it has acted as a stain. Also it's not drying or makes the color flake. Hopefully these stay around as do the lovely colors.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I wasn't the biggest fan of these. I usually love NYX products in general. But the smell of these was so chemically that I couldn't keep the product on my lips. Also, they seemed very sticky when I applied them. With both the smell and the consistency not being a win for me, I pass on these.
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
This product is a dream come true for lipstick. It glides on like BUTTER and feels weightless on the lips unlike any other lip product I've tried. I fear though it feels so hydrating it dried out my lips somehow?! Ah it was so close to being HG but I'll still wear it cause it feels amazing
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
this lipstick is so smooth it is ridiculous, I am in love with most of their products. I use their butter glosses and lipsticks as well! I am not a fan of their mattes, but anything that is glossy or lipstick it is soooooooo amazing and so creamy and smooth! the price is phenomenal
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
New Castle, PA
The NYX Plush collection is simply amazing. When I'm on a budget NYX never falls short. The slender tubes meet great in my purse. Another great thing about the plush collect it goes on great. I have bought the whole line for a bridesmaid gifts! Go ahead enjoy it!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I love the way these look and feel on the lips but I just can't get over the smell of these lipsticks it's absolutely horrible and I just can't wear them cause of it, I would only recommend these if you don't mind smelly makeup but I just can't use these
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Favorite shades??
denise r.
denise r.
I really want to try these
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
What colors do you recommend?
Viana P.
Viana P.
Anyone else thinks it smells chemically and tastes weird?