NYX Pigments

Pigments

I Have some NYX glitter pigments any advice for doing a cut crease (never did one)?
Which shade would you recommend?
Anybody try these?
Start your review of NYX Pigments!
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
NYX Pigments uploaded by Miriam N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been looking for this kind of eyeshadow and color for a quite a while. It didn’t disappoint, it stays on all day. This is my pic after working out for an hour NYX Pigments NYX #makeup #miriamdice #nyx
Magdalena P.
West Babylon, NY
NYX Pigments uploaded by Magdalena P.
I love all of the Nyx pigments. When I want a little bit more sparkle in my look these are definitely my go to. The price is very good and pigmentation as well.
Kara D.
Santa Rosa, CA
NYX Pigments uploaded by Kara D.
these pigments are beautiful!! I usually stick to the earthy/brown tones. these pigments works well with ALL brushes and even your fingers if you do it that way. 10/10 recommend for the MUA's out there❤ **photo attached i used one of the darker brown pigments from NYX not the one pictured above**
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
NYX Pigments uploaded by jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's just the truth: It's hard not to be shamelessly obsessed with all that glitters. Especially with NYX Professional Makeup's striking Metallic Glitter! These babies are available in a selection of ultra-reflective shades, ranging from deep bronze to holographic pink and sandy gold, that'll make your face and body art truly shine. Stand out and sparkle with this dazzling metallic glitter for both your face and body,
Vivica G.
Hollister, CA
NYX Pigments uploaded by Vivica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these pigments I have a few but I only use them as highlighters and they are stunning ! “Brighten up” is my person fav! I use on my brow bone, inner corner, nose, and cheek bones !
jennifer G.
NYX Pigments uploaded by jennifer G.
Love these pigments and the way they just make any of my looks pop out more it finishes my looks NYX Pigments
Helena N.
Farmington, MO
NYX Pigments uploaded by Helena N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Beautiful glitters! Shine so bright and sparkle so they make those eye looks pop even more! Had very little fall out and there’s a good amount in the jar, and low priced, I definitely recommend!
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
NYX Pigments uploaded by Angelica O.
This is a great glitter with such amazing pigment !! I love how it stays on! And definitely love how it really makes the makeup pop! This glitter pigment can definitely make any simple makeup into a nice glam!
digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
NYX Pigments uploaded by digna V.
Omg this product or eyeshadow face and body has pigment. Is great for when wanting to dressed up for Halloween or photoshopped. It’s so nice I only apply a little to my face and body for Halloween custome and it was all over the clothing and furniture areas. And a lot people comment on it and wanted me to give them some hehe it was a amazing eyeshadow pigment.
Nash R.
NYX Pigments uploaded by Nash R.
Purchased at: ULTA
i bought this in the shade vegas, baby! and it is so pretty it works really well with the nyx glitter primer and looks amazing my only issue is that it’s hard to get the product out very little comes out at a time which makes things a little difficult but it’s worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla H.
Ardmore, AL
il y a 2 ans
NYX Pigments Do you need glitter glue for these?
Shelby E. il y a 2 ans
Yes you need a tacky base in order for the glitter to stick! You need quit a bit as well.