BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX Cosmetics One Night in Morocco Matte Smokey Look Kit Palette 8 Eye Shadows, 4 Lip Colors, 1 Makeup Base

Marie S.
miami, FL
This is perfect to carry in the wallet and be ready for any occasion. It is very complete, has everything you need to get you out of trouble. It is also ideal for travel. The shades combine very well to use day or night. And of course, the quality is very good.
Kenz ūüĖ§.
Urbana
This small palette makes it easy for travel. It has every shade you could need for the perfect makeup look. It had amazing packaging and they didn't charge an outrageous amount. They did have some problems with their lip color texture that they could improve on though.
Liz D.
Wilmington, DE
Great selection of colors and super easy to use. With my dark brown eyes these colors make my eyes pop. Amazing value and great product. I snagged this at Ulta. And I would buy it again in a hot minute.
Amber H.
Jacksonville , Florida
I hate to even call NYX a "drug store" type product because it acts as if it was high end. These eyeshadows are wonderfully blendable and they stay put. They are amazing!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I love my nudes so I bought this palette aaaggeeessss ago and probs used it once then never again. It was chalky and super powdery, the fallout was real and omg I've never seen my eyes appear ashy, but here I was. I can't tell you if it lasts because I took it off. I don't know if they even make this anymore, I hope not. But if you manage to find it, just skip past it. Sorry NYX.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
It's ok. It is not that pigmented. However, it will be a good choice for under $10. You get what you paid for. Good enough for makeup beginners. I personally do not hate it or love it. I just like collecting palettes.(: So it might be good for you.
angie h.
Dover, NC
I love nyx products, they're affordable and good quality. This palette is so cute, the lip colors are very pigmented and somewhat matte. The makeup base is nice too, and the eyeshadows are perfect smokey eye
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
OMG I love eyeshadows in the kids are even better because it gives you everything in one night and I just love cosmetics like you can't go wrong with it at all that you
sara m.
Yakima, WA
The cloud church of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one is the formula of a new one
Maria J.
Brooklyn, NY
this product I love also I love the colors  in the beginning I was like should I buy it because  I never heard about this product but I try it and love it
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
How pigmented would you say the eyeshadow are?
Deisy R.
Sylmar, Ca
What's your favorite combination when using the smokey look kit palette?
Perls c.
toa alta
Are this shadows creamy and pigmented are they easy to blend??